•Chapter 10•

Happy Reading

- - - - - - - - - ~kaise batau tujhe ke,dil mera kya keh rha~🎶- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -
~kaise batau tujhe ke,
dil mera kya keh rha~
🎶
- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - ~kaise batau tujhe ke,dil mera kya keh rha~🎶- - - - - - - - -

R

ehaan placed his laptop on the fluffy cushions and switched on the fairy lights around the bed.

Aranya kept the packet of chips and two bottles of cold drinks. 

She went and picked up a blanket and Rehaan adjusted the temperature of AC.

"Wow, everything is set," Aranya said smiling looking at the cosy setup.

"Yes," Rehaan said, smiling cheekily.

They sat together and Rehaan switched on the movie while they covered themselves in the blanket.

The movie started and Aranya was watching the movie and expressions changed with every scene.

Rehaan's eyes kept flickering between the movie and her face.

He controlled his laughter when she made her expression just like the lead role.

Aranya noticed this and glared hard at him seeing her Rehaan laughed loudly.

"Damn, you looked so cute," He said laughing.

"Just like a cute penguin," He said and laughed more.

"How mean Rehaan, you are laughing like a monster, you know that," She said, hitting him with a cushion.

"Ouchh, easy little rebel," He held her wrist and laughed again, keeping a hand on his stomach.

Aranya huffed a breath and turned her face to the other side.

"I am not talking to you, you are so bad, always laughing at me," She said with a sad pout adorning her face.

"Hey, talk to me, this is not fair," He said, trying to make her look at him.