I shrug with a slight grin, "Well you do kinda piss me off sometimes so that too."

She jabs me in the stomach with her elbow, "Watch it." She points the spatula to my face.

I laugh and back away with my arms up in surrender from her threatening me with a spatula, "Woah no need to get violent Lavigne."

"Shut up and sit down, these pancakes are fucking killer." She takes out two plates and places them down at the counter with syrup right next to them.

She puts the heart pancake on my plate and a flower that she made on hers, "Voila."

We eat the so called killer pancakes and once we are done we go get dressed together in the bedroom.

She puts on a black hoodie with light blue baggy jeans and converse as I put on a black hoodie, black jeans and my black converse.

"God I need a damn haircut." I inspect my hair in the mirror and see it untamed.

She comes up beside me in the mirror and ruffles it through with her hands, "I love your hair."

"Yeah well it's almost longer than yours."

"Nothing wrong with that. But I'm good at cutting hair so I can style it," she shrieks, "Wait! Your name is Harry Styles...as in hair styles." She puts her hand over her mouth and laughs. 

I roll my eyes with a grin, "Yeah yeah that's the oldest one in the damn book."

"I feel like with that kind of name you were automatically made to be famous straight from the womb."

"Your name is Delilah Lavigne. That sounds like a rockstars name." I throw back at her.

"Wait what's your middle name?"

"Edward."

"Yeah my point still stands."

"What's yours?"

"Alice."

"Delilah Alice Lavigne. Got a nice ring to it, you should start a rock band."

She hums, "Maybe I will, I'll take all your fans."

"Now that's pushing it." I place my arms around her waist as hers are on my shoulders.

I lean down and peck her lips, "What did you come up with for the day Mr. Planner." She asks me as our lips separate.

I shrug, "You're just gonna have to come along for the ride to find out."

She narrows her eyes, "Is it a surprise or did you just not come up with shit to do."

"Maybe both, maybe neither." I wiggle my eyebrows and she scrunches her face while laughing, "Ew never do that again."

I laugh at her expression and then remember something, "Oh I got you a present before we go, I want you to have it now." I dig in my drawer for it and her attention is to me.

I hold it up as it dangles from my hand and she gasps, "Harry that is beautiful."

It's a gold necklace with a butterfly attached. I put it around her neck and she turns to me as she fidgets with the butterfly, "I'm never taking this off. Thank you." She stands tall and pecks my lips three times with a smile.

My phone dings in my pocket and I see a text from Zayn.

Zayn
It's done.

"Alright we gotta go." I grab my keys and we go to my car.

I reverse out of the lot and head for our destination. She connects her phone to Bluetooth and plays I Lied by Lord Huron and Allison Ponthier.

As we get closer I reach over and put my hand over Delilah's eyes, "Alright you have to close your eyes or else you will know where we are." She huffs but gives in and puts her own hand over her eyes.