𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

She walked out. Karina's mouth was flying open. She looked after her as she walked away. Dean looked at Sarah, and pointed out to the door, "Sam? Marry that girl."

Karina got up from her chair and grabbed her jacket. She looked at Sam, seriously. She followed running to Sarah, "If you don't, then I will."

When they arrived at Evelyn's house, they were surrounded by caution tape. They walked up to the door, and Karina bent over the door. She began picking the lock with her picklock. Sarah saw what Karina was doing, and she began to question.

"Uhh, isn't this a crime scene?"

Dean was opening his switchblade and looked at Sarah, "You've already lied to the cops. What's another infraction?"

Dean cut the tape trapping the door frame as Karina was finished picking the lock. They all entered, Sam walked over to the fireplace. He lifted the painting down from the wall and put it on the nearest couch.

They all examined it closer, and Sarah couldn't help but look around. To see anyone behind them. Mostly Isaiah. "Aren't you worried that it's gonna, you know, kill us?"

"No, it seems to do its thing at night. I think we're alright in the daylight."

Karina began comparing the original copy of the picture from the man yesterday. Verse the painting in front of them. She noticed that the razor between them is closed vs open.

She signaled Sam and Dean. She passed the page to Sam, letting Dean look at it, "Boys, check it out. The razor-- it's closed in this one, but it's open in that one."

"What are you guys looking for?"

Karina turned to Sarah, and explained, "If the spirit's changing aspects of the painting, maybe it's doing so for a reason. To some clues, and connections. Why is it doing it, so we can get rid of it."

Sam looked over the page, noticing another difference between them. "Hey, hey, look at this-- the painting in the painting."

They both walked over to Sam, leaving Sarah behind to experience the trio. Dean grabbed the page, seeing the difference. "Looks like a crypt, or a mausoleum or something."

He looked around, he picked up a thick glass ashtray. He used it as a magnifying glass.

"Merchant."

***

When they arrived at the graveyard, they all walked through the graves. The crows are cawing, flying over them and angel statues appear them. It was still daylight. Dean and Karina were walking side-by-side, leaving Sam and Sarah alone together.

They all found the mausoleum. They all walked toward it. Dean broke the lock, and they entered. Pushing aside the spider webs. To the right, there are four urns in the front of glass boxes. To the left, there are a number of nameplates resembling the Merchant family.

Sarah walked over closer, seeing one of the cases. Inside there was an antique doll with a white lace dress. She pointed it out, "Okay, that right there is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen."

Sam began to explain with a little history behind it, "It was a... sort of tradition at the time. Whenever a child died, they'd preserve the kid's favorite toy in a glass case, put it next to the headstone or crypt."

Karina noticed something different, between the nameplates of gravestones and urns. There are four urns, missing one urn. She looked at the trio, and asked, "You notice anything strange?"

"Uh, where do I start?"

Sam and Karina sniggered at Sarah's comment. Karina explained while she was chuckling, "No, what I meant was the urns."