CHAPTER 39

"Sino ba ang madalas na kasakasama ng namatay?"

"The convicted suspect since he was a guard on one of his clinics." I said bluntly.

Atlas started to remove the file from the crisp brown envelop. Handing some copies to us.

"Only the ice pick was present in the crimescene, the corpse was not there, not a trace of blood, even contamination in the crimescene, it was almost a perfect crime even"Atlas uttered as he review some of the evidence" I've be ever encountered a crime as flawless as this one."

"Could it be a killer? Or any relatives or friends?" Alessandro suggested.

"Well, I suspected it was the wife since I've heard that they're not in good terms before the crime was committed but later on I've found that Sharon Castro was in Singapore when the crime was committed, when she got home she was wondering where his husband is since she didn't reach out for him in weeks. Definitely not her since I've reviewed all of her history transactions and it's mostly about her patients and her daughter. "Atlas explained, he did review it quite well.

" I have a gut feeling it is his daughter though, I don't know why "he added.

I forehead creased upon hearing that, Karen? As far as I know nothings wrong between her and her Dad, they never fought and Karlos was always a good father, she spoils her up until she's an adult, it's impossible if she's the killer.

" What make you think she is?" I asked. I mean, it's not that I'm defending that bitch but the real suspect should be convicted. I don't want to commit the same mistake again and that being pinning an innocent person in jail.

"Well, I interviewed her before and I asked where is she when the alleged time of the Crime was committed, she told me she went to Japan, then she then said Hong Kong but upon investigation there's no history of any flights the attended and she did not go overseas, she was here all along"

"That's odd, she doesn't even like traveling" I said nonchalantly.

"It's on her GPS that time that she was just in Manila. What a Liar." he rolled his eyes.

"Sharon is definitely not the one, I don't know about Karen though, do you still know anything?" I said as I scanned the document.

It was an autopsy result and also details on what happened before the crime was committed.

"She was seeing that Dave Imperial often, they don't work on the same hospital but they seem to act wierd"

I cringed by the thought when I suddenly remembered on how that Dave banged Karen in a crusty cubicle. Nasty people.

"Well, he was the one Karen cheated on me so I guess there's romance between them" I suggested.

We can't just assume things, not just because they're seeing each other, it means that they're behind Karlos' death since theyre both associated with the victim.

Atlas and I continued discussing things, like time zone, what happened before the crime, persons associated with the victim and many more.

It's kinda useless that my brother is here, he's not helping, he's just reading the document.

"Man this is hard" I clicked my toungue and I started being annoyed. I used to love this as a child but my patience is running paper-thin since I've also been thinking of Audrei and AA.

Audrei is probably alone right now since AA is playing with his friends, I promise to go straight to her when this is finish...but I can't wait any longer. I need to see her.