S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

Start from the beginning

Rio: The next addition to the harem? She asked herself as she smiled and left the two of you.

A few days went by quickly and now everyone that was a part of Rias' peerage was at the club room looking at the footage of Sairaorg's first match in the tournament.

He was facing the guy that was causing a scene at the party in the underworld, Zephydor. Of course, Sairaorg dominated his match, and Zephydor wasn't even close to a challenge for him.

Issei: Holy crap balls. He said as he was intimidated.

Kiba: Flawless victory. They say he's the strongest devil in the rating game. He said as he was impressed.

Undyne: I can't say I blame them for saying that. That guy was no match for him. She said with her arms crossed.

Rias: Still, Zephydor's power was ranked just as highly. He's done quite well stepping in as a substitute. She said as the clip of the fight disappeared.

Ryuga: He was a substitute? He asked with surprise.

Rias: Yes, the first eir to his house died in an accident. She said with a serious look.

Rio: Still, even as a substitute, he did extremely well, but Sairaorg is just too strong. She said as she was a little afraid of him.

(Yn): Sairaorg did manage to defeat a dragon king with only one punch, so I can't say I'm not surprised. You said as you were still impressed.

Issei: Yeah, we saw his power first hand. He said as he wanted to fight him.

You then suddenly sensed something approaching and stood up quickly.

Akeno: What is it, (Yn)? She asked as she was surprised.

(Yn): Someone is coming. You said as your eyes started glowing blue and yellow.

Suddenly, a green magic circle appeared in front of the door to the club room, and Rias recognized it immediately.

Rias: Astaroth. Of course. She said with a scowl.

As she said that, Asia and Issei perked up and brought their full attention to this, while you also got ready to protect Asia. A man started to appear on the magic circle and when he fully appeared, you were slightly confused.

Diodora: Salutations, everyone. A please to see you all again. He said with a friendly smile.

You didn't expect him to seem so friendly at first, but you didn't ever judge a book by its cover, so you stayed on guard, but also tried to play along.

Everyone got off the couches and let Rias to face Diodora. Everyone moved behind the one Rias was sitting in so that everyone could look at Diodora face to face. He sat down where you were sitting and Akeno brought him a cup of tea.

As this was happening, you were standing next to Asia and you could tell that she was very nervous, so you took her hand in yours, and she seemed to feel better.

Diodora: Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a bishop trade, Lady Gremory. He says as you felt Asia tense up again.

But it seems that the other bishop in the household got the wrong idea.

Gasper: No! Please, I don't want him to take me! He said as he was scared.

Issei: Heh, he's coming for ya, dude. He said as he was messing with him.

Rias: You wanna trade for Asia, you mean. She said as she glared at him.

Asia seemed to tense up more, but you squeezed her hand more to reassure her that you wouldn't let her go. When Diodora heard her response, he simply laughed.