S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

Start from the beginning

Peerage: Yes, ma'am. Everyone said.

Everyone then left and headed back home to begin training. Undyne was helping the knights with their swordfighting, while Ryuga was training Issei with his sacred gear.

Meanwhile, you had to know more details about this Diodora guy. Something didn't feel right about what he was doing. Rio could see that you were thinking a lot and started to feel concerned.

Rio: Are you okay, (Yn)? You look like you're thinking really hard. She said as she was concerned.

(Yn): Sorry, Rio, but I need to figure something out. Can you leave me alone for a bit. You asked with a gentle voice.

Rio: Of course. Take your time. She said as you kissed her.

(Yn): I love you, Rio. You said as you started to walk away.

You walked up to Asia's room and knocked on the door. You had to know what was really going on here.

Asia: Come in. She said from the other side of the door.

You opened the door and walked in. When Asia saw it was you, she was slightly surprised to see you.

Asia: (Yn). Are you okay? She said as she was slightly confused.

(Yn): I should be asking you that question. You said as you sat on her bed next to her.

Asia: Oh, you're talking about Diodora. She said as she looked away from you.

(Yn): Please, tell me how you really feel about this situation. What is Diodora to you? You asked as you wanted to get answers.

Asia: He's just a guy I tried to save from death. I couldn't just let him die. She said as you didn't buy it.

Her face seemed scared by the mention of his name. She didn't look like she didn't think anything of him.

(Yn): You're scared. You said with a caring tone as you put your hand on the back of her head.

Asia: What? She said in shock.

You moved her head closer to yours and put your forehead against her.

Asia: W-What are you doing? She asked as she was scared.

(Yn): Don't hold your emotions in. Tell me what you really feel. You said as you released a small amount of your aura.

Doing this let you see into Asia's memories and thoughts.

Asia's thought: I'm scared that he will take me away from everyone. The people here mean more than everything to me. I don't want to be taken away. She thought as tears formed in her eyes.

You let her go and saw that she was really crying now. Seeing this made you pull her in again for a close hug, which she returned and continued crying.

(Yn): I will never let anyone take you away. You are a part of our family, and we will always have each other. You reassured.

Asia's crying started to die down and once she stopped, you tried to let her go, but she kept in holding you. You then realized that she had fallen asleep in your arms. Her face was resting on your chest, and you could feel her breathing, and it sounded relaxed.

(Yn)'s thought: She's so cute. I think I'm falling for her as well. But I shouldn't do that to Issei. I won't push it, but I will make sure she stays happy. You said as you laid down on Asia's bed with her still in her arms.

You felt yourself start to drift off, and before you knew it, you had fallen asleep with Asia on top of you. Unbeknownst to you, Rio had been watching you through a crack in the door, and when she saw you help her feel safe, she smiled and closed the door as you fell asleep.