It seemed to anger him more. Rage flashed in his eyes and for a second I thought he'd really kill me. Instead;

Instead, he laughed. "That was a good one," he said his hand loosening. "Lucky I'm claiming you as my bitch, otherwise I'd have fucked you up for insulting me," I didn't even flinch when he lightly slapped my cheek. "You're quite feisty. I like it," he smiled.

"Here's what's going to happen. I don't give a fuck what you do with my brother. Chances are, he'll dump your ass when he finds out you're with me," he shrugged casually. "You're going to be with me all the time. Get it? All. The. Time. You'll be my shadow. When I tell you to move, you move. When I tell you nothing, you do nothing. And if you disobey me, slutty princess, I'll punish you. I can think of ways to do so right now. One being your dear friend. And...I can make that ass red," my face heated up. "You wouldn't like that kind of spanking, pretty boy. So behave, alright?"

"You can go to hell," I said instead.

His eyes narrowed at me. He nodded silently, stepping back. "Oh I will, alright. One thing though, I'll make sure to drag you with me," he smirked at me before leaving me in a heated anger.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

A week passed and each day, I was a mess. A miserable mess and I didn't know what to do. Brave was gone for the week, to that meeting he had to go. I was all alone, wallowing in my shitty life choices.

Tyrell is yet to ruin my life. He's been quiet all week. He's suspiciously giving me space. I've seen Zach in class but that was it. He barely even pay attention to me. For a moment, I thought they'd let me off the hook.

But Tyrell did promise to drag me to hell along with him.

Today, I was feeling a little better. I was going to spend time with Reese. I had the rest of the day planned out. He needed help with the English assignment. Not sure if that's true, considering he's literally a whole businessman outside of school.

Either way, I was happy to spend time with him anyway I can get. I planned to be with him as much as I can, before the devil releases the demons to destroy my happy place. As painful as it's going to be, I planned to milk every chance I can get.

Chris and I were almost finished cleaning up at the Cafe. I was rather dragging myself, with how tired I feel.

"Hey," I looked up lazily at the sound of someone greeting. I smiled when I saw that it was Reese.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Are you almost done?" He looked around.

"Yeah yeah, we were just tidying up,"

"Can...I help?" I eyed him. "Hey, don't give me that look. I know how to clean up," he smirked.

"I didn't say anything," I said grabbing the cloth from the table and the tray. "I won't be long. Promise," I said.

"Take your time. We're not in a hurry," he said softly.

Yet, I still hurried to close up. Chris teased me about it but I didn't care. I was too eager to go with Reese. This might be the only chance I get to feel like I'm in some sort of relationship before I sign my soul to the devil.

I'm not going to think about him tonight. Tonight is about Reese and I. At least two of the three siblings like me. To hell with him and his...manipulative kisses. I can't believe I liked his kiss. I'm a horrible person.

Reese was waiting patiently for me. When I was finished and Chris basically kicked me out, I let him walk me to his fancy car and opened the door for me. "Thanks," I said getting in.