By lifeless body you don't mean that they look tired or something but actually they'll are so quite and has straight face.

You sighed because it wasn't something new.

You went closer to the gate and lead your finger to the surface of the gate, when you nocked it doesn't take any seconds to open the date.

The cold wind crashed on your face making some of your hairs strands to wiggle, your eyes encounter a beautiful girl looking at you from the mirror, her body was placed on the soft surface of the chair while many middle aged lady's were standing there.

Today you've faced the day which you never thought will ever do, placing a rock on your heart you spoked.

"How can I help you miss"

She turned around to face you which was not normal in royal rebuttal, you noticed how her eyes were sparkling along with the sunrise, the perfect curves of her body was something every man dreamt of.

It's making me insecure.

"Come here" she spoked as you tip-toed towards her, "will you do my make-up? I know it's not your work but I've no way since nobody knows how my taste is." Her tone was polite as always.

"But miss I too don't know your taste" you replied softly. "It's okay I just want someone of your age to do my make-up" she replied with a smile.

"Sure miss" you replied & walked to the table where all the beauty supplies and makeup kits were present, even though you used to don't know how to done it but last time when those royal mistress were doing your makeup you learned every skills of them. 

You picked the case of the foundation in your hand and puts some of it on the blender, as she closed her eyes and lifted her chin up to give you the perfect look of her face.

You noticed how glassy and soft her skin was as when you blend, it smoothly glide on her skin, later you used some compact powder on her face, then a light golden eyeshadow along with the the eyeliner, she opened her eyes to take a look and your breath hitched at the thought of disappointing her.

But things doesn't go how you thought, you saw a smile on her which was enough for you to know that she liked your work.

"Should I use mascara too" you asked gently breaking the silence, "you can do what you want" you heartbeat fastened as you picked the mascara from the table and glide it on her thick lashes, her orbs were looking straight to your face which pulled you into a huge nervousness.

"Which lipstick color should I use" you asked, "which one he likes?" Her sudden question made you lose your breath for a second. The question that you were always afraid to answer and never wanted to face was standing in front of you today.

"S-sorry, I-I don't know what you're talking a-about miss" you shudderly said and looked down as tears started filling your orbs, even though she hasn't said anything clearly but still you know what she meant.

You were always scared that how you'll face her the day when she will ask why you still prefer to be with him even after knowing he belongs to her from the start?

The opening of the gate made everyone flinch as you turned your face towards it, your soul found her peace when she encounter her love, "Taehyung" you said more like whisper but it was enough for him to hear.