XII. What the heart says.

— I thought It's about Uzumaki's day... Again, you shine more than the bride, Hinata.

Sasuke whispered to his lover's ear with smirk, making her blush and chuckle. Indeed, Hinata looked stunning that day - she wore long, pistachio coloured dress with ruffle sleeves and golden accessories, including flowery clip that held her midnight blue hair in low bun. His whole attention was turned to her, even if It was their friends' wedding.
She wasn't fully convinced to appear, the fear of such ceremonies almost made her stay at home, but at last moment Ino asked Hyuga to be her maid of honour. She couldn't decline the bride. Also Uchiha was asked to be Naruto's best man and she couldn't leave her not-very-sociable love to fend for himself. Sasuke couldn't be more grateful.

— Shh... We have to join them soon. And please, focus! — Hinata whispered.

— You know I can't when you're nearby, especially looking like that... — He muttered and kissed her neck, she gasped quietly. The woman had to admit that It was also hard for her to focus, when he presented so handsome in the black suit.

Hinata tried not to be in the center of attention, but they failed on the same start. People kept looking at them with curiosity and judgement. Most of them didn't know the whole story behind Hyuga and Uchiha, but gossips seemed to be enough to share their opinions about living together, not married couple.

— Don't care about them, they are just a band of fools. - Uchina said with reassuring smile as her expression changed. — Most of them don't even love each other.

The woman smiled lightly, he kissed her cheek before they went on the different directions to soon married couple.

The ceremony was one of the most beautiful Hinata attended. It took place in Ino's beloved green house, flowers were blooming beautifully, the air were filled with their scent. Yamanaka always loved to organize such events, and indeed, she put her whole heart in preparing the wedding from the dreams. The bride looked wonderful in a long, white dress with flowery elements and blonde hair naturally falling on shoulders. As Naruto saw her, he glurped and Sasuke patted his shoulder, exchanging gazes with Hinata. She was wondering how their wedding would look like.

During these few months they got closer than ever before, Hinata felt so lucky to have him. Sasuke treated her with the highest respect, showing her how important she was to him. She had never felt so loved by anyone and wished to stay like that forever.

After longer time, the couple gave their promises and luckily, nothing bothered them. All the guest felt relief.

...

The first dance of new married couple started. The guests could see how much Naruto was stressed, he practiced a lot, wishing to make his wife happy. Ino seemed to know that and after whispering something to his ear, the blonde man cheered up, relaxing. Hinata felt Sasuke's arm landing on her shoulder, she laid head on his wide chest. He saw her smiling.

— I'm happy for them. — she said, not taking eyes of her friends.

— Hn, me too. — he responded, looking only at his woman.

— I wish to find us like that. — Hinata whispered quietly enough not to be heard by anyone.

— You won't need to wait long, Hinata. — she heard with surprise.

When the song finished, the bride and the groom looked at each other and kissed. After that, present at the party couples joined them. Hinata smiled lightly, hearing a slow rhythm of her favourite song.

Suddenly, Sasuke faced Hinata and bowed with extended hand.

— Would you like to dance, my love? — he asked with sparkle in onyx eyes.