𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹 | 26

Owen came to Trevor three months ago about what he thought was really wrong with Zaria. Apparently, his wife suffered a childhood trauma of being beaten by her mother while her stepfather watched. Owen was right she did have a personality disorder just not the one he thought her to have. She also had split personalities, but her new therapist called it DID in other words Dissociative Identity Disorder. Which came from Zaria creating subconscious personalities to cope with what was happening to her daily.

Still, the was no cure and the best thing they could do was therapy and get her on the right medication after their son was born. Jamie was sure she could control it and Trevor, and the rest was hoping she could too. The good thing was she open up to Jamie more than Owen and it seem that she was getting more done.

"Trevor?"

"Yeah Jamie?" Trevor said as he cooked for Ria before she started to yell about her being fucking hungry. Between Ria and Ava, both were wearing him thin. Ava craved too much attention for a one-year-old. Zaria wanted to eat 24/7 and it seem like Trevor was getting pulled in two directions at once. Maybe their son would bring some balance to the home since he and Buster were the only two males.

"We are done for the day. I also wanted to ask you sumthing."

"What may that be?"

"Owen, is he using me just to help your wife? To ke..."

"Wen don't use folks and I think ya know about patient/doctor confidentiality." Trevor said without turning to look at the woman's face. Jamie sighed shaking her head as if Trevor could see her.

"I wouldn't dream of turning Zaria in. She is a sweet gal. I just don't want to get played by an older man. Look, Trevor, I'm twenty-nine and he's forty-one. You and Ria make it look easy."

"Jamie you and Owen are the psychiatrist. Ya know how the mind works better than I do. Rely on that and ya heart and you will be fine. Where is my wife?" Trevor said as she smiled.

"She went to lay down. I'm going to take my leave take care now."

"Yeah bye," Trevor said as he got Ava from the highchair and went to find his wife. Zaria was laying on the bed watching something on Netflix smiling as they walked in.

"Whatcha smiling for? Are ya hurting?"

"How you gonna ask me why I'm smiling then ask if I'm hurting? I smiling at you, and I've been hurting on and off ever since yesterday. I told you this... Trev I'm scared. I don't want Maria to come back. I don't want to start back killing people..."

"I know Darling... Are you sure about giving birth at home?" Trevor asked making her laugh nodded her head. Zaria didn't want to be in a hospital unless she had to, and the pain wasn't an issue for her, so she wanted a natural birth.

"Owen, Cole, and Sam are on their way. It's like we can never get rid of those three."

"Be happy you have friends," Zaria said rubbing her belly as Ava laid down beside her kissing it saying, my brother. She was a smart little girl, and since Trevor and Zaria both worked on the farm, they spent a lot of time with her.

"Peach, they are your friends too."

"I know, I know. I'm just not used to having a friend for this long... Maria would usually get mad at them and killed or force me to. Maybe it's because all of you are just as crazy as me." Zaria said lifted with one of the contractions it was a little strong than the others.

"Crazy huh? Maybe your right Darling. Normal people wouldn't help hide a serial killer and we ain't any better by slaughtering the poor lads and feeding them to the hogs. But I knew from the moment I saw ya I would do anything for ya. I don't know Owen, Cole, Sam, and Jamie's reasons or Mandy and Henry's. I just know all of them love ya and just want to protect ya. If that means doing what we are doing until we can't anymore. That's what it means... I think Jamie can help though." Trevor says rubbing her baby bump feeling his son kick hard before Zaria's stomach tighten.