𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏| 19

The next few weeks were better. It seemed better to inject Zaria medication into her system than pills depending on her pills. Still, something was off; Trevor could feel it. Either she was fighting to keep Maria at bay, or Kiria had surfaced. One of the personalities he had yet to met and wonder if was she just as dangerous as Maria.

"Zaria darling, are you going to eat?" Trevor asked as she sat there staring at her food. Both dogs were lying by her feet, and Ava was feeding herself in the high chair next to her.

"Ria baby, you haven't eaten real food in about two days," He said, touching her arm.

'DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!'

"Maria, why did you just talk to Owen. Sweet pea, you're hurting about something, and killing random people isn't helping ya any."

'I love you, Trevor,' She said, making Trevor stop turning to her. She placed her hand on top of his smile up at him as he smiled back, kissing her forehead.

"I heard ya, Zaria."

'Maria... you only love her, don't ya?'

"I care for you all, but I want my Ria back."

"Fuck you to bitch....'

"Maria, stop, please...."

'WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME AWAY ZARIA!'

"STOP IT NOW! I-I just want it to be quiet just for a little bit. Please? I beg you!" Ria said. Trevor's heart broke for his wife. He hated seeing her fight with herself like this and hoped Owen could find a solution soon. Until then, he was looking into Sam's idea.

"Ria Darling, eat your food."

"I can't." She said, rubbing her temples as if she had a headache. Trevor quickly walked over to her hugging her as he kissed the top of her head.

"Why is that? They ain't allowing it?"

"No, everything makes me sick to my stomach. Maria, I don't know why she won't go away lately. It's like she is fighting with me, and she keeps saying I'm trying to push her away. When I only want her to be quiet. The weird thing is she just wants to be heard. In the past month in a half, she has been settled just mad at me, and I haven't heard Kiria or Sky in my head in over a month, but she won't leave...."

"Do ya know why she is so angry?" Trevor asked as Zaria lowered her head, shaking it no. He could tell she was lying.

"Did somebody hurt you, Ria?"

"Trevor, could we not talk about this, please.... Do we have any ice cream?"

"Ice cream for breakfast, Darling?" He asked with his eyebrow arched. Still, he walked over to the fridge, pulled out the homemade vanilla ice cream, took two scoops, and placed it on top of some waffles.

 Still, he walked over to the fridge, pulled out the homemade vanilla ice cream, took two scoops, and placed it on top of some waffles