𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 | 20 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂

"Kira, I'm scared it's dark in here. I can't see."

"Be quiet it, Sky!"

"I think she's coming! KIRA, SHE'S COMING! SHE'S GOING TO GET ME, KIRA! SHE'S GOING TO GET ME..."

"ZARIA... ZARIA... RIA! WAKE UP!" Trevor yelled as Ria threw a fit in the bed next to him. She was screaming and crying as her voice change from an adult's to a child talking about. She's going to get her.

Zaria's eyes quickly shot open, looking over to him then around the room. She quietly sat up and looked down at her naked body before pulling the sheets up to her neck. Trevor sighed, cautiously touching Ria's arm, making her jump, looking over to him one more.

"Are ya okay now?" Trevor asked. Zaria nodded but refused to look in his face until he forced her.

"I'm okay, Trev." She said. Trevor gave her a settled nod wiping the tear that was falling from her eye. He had to say this was the first time he has actually seen Zaria cry.

"Baby, who is going to get you?"

"It was just a bad dream. Sometimes Sky freaks out when I'm asleep. Kira usually can stop it...."

"Darling, could I ask ya a question?" Trev asked as Zaria nodded.

"Is Kira Sky's mother? Is she the motherly part of you? The part that wants children?" Zaria stared at him as she started to bite on her nails. Trevor nicely pulled her hands down. He didn't just pay eighty-six damn dollars for some false nails for her to bite them off.

"No. I mean, she like children, and she and Skylar get along good. I think... never mind. I'm the one that likes children. Could we not talk about them? I do enough of them with Owen." She said, letting the cover drop as she got on her knees, straddling him. Trevor wanted to protest, but once she slit down on his cock and moan all his other thoughts went out the window.

A whole month passed since the first night they made love, and it seems like every time Zaria got frustrated or if he started to talk about one of the others. She wanted sex. It wasn't like Trevor was complaining. He just wanted the girl to open up more to him, but it was a lost cause if she just did this to distract him. Topping it off, Samantha was on his case about impregnating the woman. Something he wasn't so sure about. At least it was better than Cole's idea that he still wanted to do. Also, Ria hasn't kill seen then. Trevor could see something was changing in her.

"Do you not want me..."

"THE FUCK!" Trevor yelled, pushing Zaria off him. Maria had to make her appearance at the worse possible time, but that was the issue. It was the knife she held in her hand. To make things crazier, she was laughing like a fucking maniac as she kissed down the blade staring back up at him from the floor on her knees.

"You're trying to be sexy? Because it's not working."

'Are you scared of me, Trevor?' She laughed. 'Oh, you thought I was going to kill you. I just wanted to know what your dick felt like.'

"Maria...."

'We got us smart one. You heard that girls' he knows who I am!' She said, mocking his accent. Trevor shook his head, kneeling to her before pulling her to her feet. He met Maria once before but only briefly. He didn't like her then, and he didn't need her here now.

"Let my darling Zaria back!"

'Why should I? I was having fun riding your dick. Let me finish, and I will think about letting your Darling Zaria back.'

"No..."

'Then I will stay. Don't think about the needles that Owen left because I threw them all out. I told you, muthafuckers, I won't be locked away that easy. Zaria's trying to push me away. I won't allow it. I WON'T FUCKING ALLOW IT! UNDERSTAND!. Now Trevor sugar plum, or whatever you country asshole says. Give me what the fuck I want, and I might let you have sweet Zaria back. Or I could just kill someone. I thought you wanted her to come to you when she gets the urge to kill? I'm coming to you. What's your answer, Trevor boy,' Maria said, licking from his chest to his neck before biting at his ear.

My Beautiful Psychoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें