𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 | 18

"I'm sorry."

"Damn right ya sorry, Zaria! What would you have done if your ass was caught? If that call was just a few moments earlier. Do I have to chain you to the fucking wall like a got damn animal? I told ya to come to be the next time you felt like killing...."

"I'M SORRY! I SAID I WAS SORRY..."

"FUCK YA SORRIES!" Trevor yelled, hitting the steering wheel. Zaria jumped because she never saw him angry before. Maria, on the other hand, was laughing up a storm in her head. This was amusing to her.

"Shut up!"

"BITCH, YOU SHUT UP!"

"Maria, is it? Go back into your fucking hiding space! I need Zaria here and only Zaria," Trevor said as she stared at him. A big smile came across her face.

"Trevor, honey, you don't tell me what to do. Just because you fucked Zaria doesn't mean you own her, me, or Kira. So why don't you go back to your fucking hiding space before I gut your ass," She said, making Trevor sigh as he pulled up at their house. Owen was standing outside waiting along with Mandy and Henry. Maria paid them no mind as she got out of the truck walking into the house as Henry grabbed her arms, and Trevor held her legs. Seconds later, she felt the needle go into her neck.

"YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT DID YOU INJECT ME WITH?! LET ME GO! LET ME GO, YOU BITCHES! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!" She screamed as Trevor took hold of her and threw her over his shoulder. From there, he carried her up the stairs to his room as she kicked and screamed. Buster and Chole were right behind, and about the time he made it to the door, Maria was out.

"Owen, it's getting harder to contain Maria, and I know you can't up her dose again...."

"Trevor...."

"NO WEN! I WILL NOT PUT HER IN THE FUCKING LOONEY BIN! I TOLD YA THAT WAS OUTTA THE FUCKING QUESTION!"

"Trev, she was almost caught last night. Unless we started picking up homeless people. What more can we fucking do?" Owen asked as Samantha walked into the house with Ava and her boys. She smiled, handing Trevor the baby before frowning at Owen.

"This is a crazy idea. I read that people with mental issues such as Zaria has a trigger point and things that can contain these points. Have you not noticed, Owen, that Maria, Kira, and the little girl Sky are her main three personalities. There may be more but never show themselves and the reason they are the settle ones but also are scared of Maria... Tell me what Maria, Kira, and Zaria have in common?" Samantha asked looked over that Trevor.

"I don't know, Sam. They're all fucking crazy... What do they have in common?"

"Jackass! No, they both love Trevor and Ava. Especially Ava think about when she first bought her home. Trev said her only focus was caring for her. Then you started poking in her childhood, and the killings started again. Anyway, hear me out. Trev said Ria tried to kill him, but Maria is in control of the killing. Ria claims she's never been able to stop her from killing before. How did she stop her from killing Trevor? The answer to that is she didn't. Maria stopped herself. I think right now Maria is mad because Trevor is in love with Zaria... It's a long shot, but I say Trevor gets her pregnant. Pregnancy may calm down all the personalities. She already locked away Sky. Who you fail to see she is Zaria as a child. Kira is also Ria; Maria is the other personality, a person that her mind just made up. We just need to neutralize Maria."

"Ya do know if Zaria gets pregnant that means she be off her medication? That can go either way. The pregnancy may help, or it can make her worse. Who's to say Maria won't think everyone is out for her baby? The bigger question is how the fuck is Trevor gonna get the gal pregnant if she won't sleep with the fella?" Owen said as Samantha stared at Trevor, and he looked to the floor.

"That won't be a problem. The way Trev just looked, Ria already gave him the kitty cat," Samantha laughed.

"So that's why Maria went all crazy on us. Shit, Trevor, got the other personality pissed you gave it to Zaria, and she wanted to be her," Owen laughed, making Samantha.

"None of that shit is even funny, Wen. Ya supposed to be the therapist, not the jackass. I think the state needs to revoke your licenses," Trevor said, going to laying down asleep Ava in her playbin. Buster quickly laid on the side of her as the puppy tried to sniff her little feet.

"I agree!"

"Fuck you and Trev, Sam!"

"I don't know about ya idea, Sam. I don't want to make my darling Peach anymore crazier than she is. Although I do believe ya, but Owen have some points too. We don't know how Maria would act."

"That simple. Talk to Maria..."

"Hold the fuck up! Are ya suggesting to let her stop her medication?" Owen said. "That is outta the question, Sam! We can try are you are suggesting... Before you start your fussing, Trev. Let me see what meds are good for pregnant women, then go from there. If she and Trevor are having sexy, who's to say his ass hasn't already knocked her up. Especially if ya didn't use protection, virgins are like dogs in heat. They easy to get pregnant if you didn't know Trev." Owen laughed; walking off, he and Sam shook their head as Cole finally made it to the ranch.

"Ya don't have to come here and fuss some more. I understood nice and clear at the station Cole. I don't know what happened. She was doing good until last night...."

"YA DICK IS WHAT HAPPEN, TREV!"

"WEN SHUT YA FUCKIN TRAP! YA, DAMN HORN DOG! I swear that is all that's all you fucking think about. I bet his ass be staring at his female patients' titties, thinking of ways to fuck 'em... Cole sweetie, ya told me that last night's murder was different. Different how?" Samantha said.

"Ria strangled the man. All the other scenes we clean yet messy. Zaria knows how to cover her tracks. Last night Trev... last night wasn't all Maria doing...."

"No, that was Ria says she sometimes kills to please Maria. She told me that herself. If it were Maria, she wouldn't have remembered everything. I've been living with the gal for over a year and a half now I know the difference." Trevor said as Cole stared, and Owen came back in the living room with a sandwich smiling.

"Don't ya have your own home?"

"We don't hav the time for you and Owen to be bitchin'. Like I told ya at the station, we need to contain your wife. If we, don't you, me, Sam, Wen, Mandy, and Henry are gonna be in the looney bin with her or in the fuckin' chair one. I have an idea, but ya may not like it."

"What's your brilliant plan?"

Cole smirked, pulling a police monitor ankle brace from his bag along with a shock collar. "These she won't be able to the leave the premises without one of knowing at night. This here will give her a little shock if she tries to leave, and the anklet will send her location to us if she cut off the shock collar.

"Cole, hav you lose your ever-loving fucking mind!?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Cole. I hav to agree with Trevor on this one. I mean, I get the anklet, but ya wanna treat her like a damn dog? Honey, come on, Zaria is human. I like my plan better... Let Trev get her preggers and if that don't work soon, we will put her on lockdown," Samantha said, making Cole stare at her stupidly.

"Wait... wait... fucking wait! You want to try your crazy ass idea? Owen, are ya considering this?"

"I am. While ya three was bittering, I did some research. I never had a patient like Ria. Shit, it's hard to diagnose the gal, but Sam's right pregnancy may help. Yeah, it's a long fucking shot, but I'm to take it if Trev's down with it."

"I'm not saying I don't want a baby with my wife... but yall, this is only temporary...."

"Not if we play our cards right. This may be the perfect fucking time to get into Zaria's brain. If Maria can stop her from talking, we can find out what caused Zaria's mental breakdown in the first place. Ria isn't a killer. Something fucking made Maria a killer. If we uncover that, we can stop it." Owen said, nodding to himself.

.

.

.

What you think will Sam plan work or make Ria worse? Or do you like Cole's plan better?

Thoughts???