𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

She looked at Sam, confused, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure? I thought showering does the trick."

Sam was embarrassed letting Karina see him like this, "Seriously, Karina, I'm fine. Can you quiet it down?"

Karina pulled her hands up and took a bite of her donut. Dean was smirking behind them as they all walked to the table. He put the itching powder in Sam's boxers while he was showering. Not noticing that Dean pranked him yet.

Dean asked, "All right, so keep going. What about these Tulpas?"

They all sat down at the standing table. Karina slid the chair, to sit between Dean and Sam. Sam began to explain the history of Tulpas, even though Karina already knew what they were.

She let Sam continue to understand Dean, "Okay, so, there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. A group of monks visualizes a golem in their heads. They medicated it so hard, they bring the thing to life out of thin air."

"So?"

Sam grinned, "That was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do.'

Sam opened his laptop, and continued on, "I mean, Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard."

"Now, wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai he's real?"

Sam was still adjusting his jeans, "I don't know, maybe."

Dean looked at Sam, confused, and commented, "People believe in Santa Claus. How come I'm not getting hooked up every Christmas?"

Karina took her sip of coffee, and answered, "Because you have a looong naughty list."

Dean raised his eyebrows, agreeing with Karina. Not offended. "And because of this... "

Sam turned his laptop, showing Karina and Dean a picture he took in the Hell House. He explained to them more, "That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet you they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass.'

Karina took another bite of her donut. Sam continued, "So people are on the Hellhound's website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai. I mean, I don't know, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life."

Sam was still grimacing on his jeans, Karina looked at him concerned. Eyes widen and everything. Sam's cheeks became a little red by the way she was looking at him. She looked down and took another sip of her coffee.

Dean looked at the symbol as he took a sip, "It would explain why it keeps changing."

"Right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so the legend itself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work."

Karina pointed out, not seeing Sam still adjusting his crotch. "He's not a traditional spirit."

"Yeah."

Dean asked, "Ok. So why don't we just... get this spirit-sigil thingy off the wall and off the website?"

"Well, Dean... like Sam explained before Tulpas are created. They take on a life of their own."

"All right. So if he really is a thought-form, how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?"

Sam was still fidgeting, and Karina covered her eyes. So embarrassed for him. What was strange was that Dean didn't notice him, adjusting his jeans. Karina looked at Dean, and then to Sam. She covered her mouth, realizing what just happened. She was trying not to smile and laughed harder.