Chapter 28 - The End

Zhehan held his chest and sat on the floor, he couldn't believe what Simon had just said, he felt as though the world had crashed and he had no idea what was going on. Daikun rushed over to help Zhehan up "Let's go Zhehan, don't waste time on such a douchebag" he said, holding Zhehan by his hand. Youming who was angry as well, walked over to Simon but Daikun stopped him "Let him go, he's not even worth it" Daikun said holding Zhehan close by him and Youming along with Zhehan exited the parking lot. Meanwhile Simon stood there still shocked by the impact by the slap. When the realization hit him tears slipped through his eyes as he watched Zhehan walking away from him.

A week later ...

It had already been a week since Zhehan had seen Simon, in fact it had been a week since they broke up unexpectedly. If one could ask Zhehan if he ever thought of a break up in near future he would have said no. And because this break up was totally unexpected Zhehan wasn't coping up with it and since the drama shoot had ended and the cast were actively promoting the drama everywhere, Zhehan couldn't stop thinking about Simon either, every scene in the drama had Simon written on it and all the memories good or bad rose up inside it, it didn't help Zhehan that Simon wasn't there to promote it with him.

Everyone asked about Simon's whereabouts and just like everyone Zhehan himself awaited for the answer, earlier Simon's manager had released a news that Simon was taking a break for some days due to health issues. It wasn't anything serious but fatigue is what she had said. Yet Zhehan wasn't convinced.

Daikun and Youming looked at each other, they were worried for Zhehan as he seemed to be lost, they did their best to cheer him up yet failed miserably, since Simon was all he could think of. It was true that Simon had fallen for Zhehan first, but the real truth was that Zhehan had fallen deeper. Daikun sighed sitting beside Zhehan "Zhehan~ You should cheer up, I know this breakup was herd, but a jerk like him doesn't deserve your sorrow and tears" Daikun said patting Zhehan's shoulder, while Youming nodded "Daikun is right, you shouldn't waste time being all sad".

Yet Zhehan didn't reply, he was spaced out and was not in the mood to talk, hence he decided TV might be a distraction for him at least from Daikun and Youming's words. "Actor Gong Jun aka Simon Gong, is reportedly engaged to his ex-girlfriend and CEO of Starlight Entertainment Wong Mian, they are having a grand engagement party in Hotel La Dune tonight " the news flashed in front of Zhehan's face.

He was not sure what was going on or what he heard was true, the man he loved had engaged to someone and that he had no clue what was going on. But as he looked at the news baffled, Daikun narrowed his brows. Daikun, who initially believed Simon was a big jerk, was now suspicious after seeing the news, " This doesn't feel right?" Youming looked at him confused, not sure what was going on "What do you mean?" Youming asked.

Daikun looked at him with a tensed expression "I don't know about others, but I've known Simon for a very long time, long enough to know that Mian who is Simon's ex-girlfriend was a living nightmare to him, she was obsessive, psychotic to the point Simon was hurt mentally and was depressed for a very long time".