Chapter 6

Zhehan laughed back at Daikun " It's a pity you even think that you can be worthy to be my opponent, but sure, I'm up for whatever game you throw at me under that fake ass smile " Zhehan smirked as he sat down beside manager Han, while without breaking eye contact Daikun sat beside Simon, with grins on their face both the men looked as though they were preparing themselves for a fight that was about to unfold.

After the dinner ...

" I really loved the dinner very much Daikun, thank you for treating us tonight " Manager Han smiled thanking Daikun was the almost pleasant dinner they had, he looked at Zhehan gesturing him to say the same. Zhehan smiled as he went close to Daikun " I really enjoyed the dinner as well Daikun, next time I'll treat, when the drama successfully airs on screen " he said smirking as he was meaning to the bet him and Daikun had. But Daikun showed no signs of getting affected by Zhehan's words and moreover he smirked back at Zhehan " Oh don't worry about it, ' When ' the drama airs, me and Simon would together throw a party for all of you " he said looking at Simon, while Simon nodded his head " Yes, we will ! " 

Daikun smirked once again looking at Zhehan to get a reaction out of him, but Zhehan wasn't the type to back down easily as well " Oh Daikun, don't stress yourself, of course the two leads of the drama, me and Simon would throw the party for all the cast members and the crew, of course you are welcomed as well " this time the words had hit Daikun at the right spot, but he was good at acting as though he was alright, he smiled once again and spoke in a low and soft tone " I'm waiting for that day Zhehan " he bowed to everyone and walked past Zhehan but stopped close to his ear and whispered with the smile still on his face " Don't loose your heart for a day which would never come " he said walking past Zhehan, but before Zhehan could say anything he had already left the place.

Zhehan was slightly pissed about Daikun, but at this moment someone else had been on their attempts to irritate him even more, with a smirk on his face Simon moved closer to Zhehan  " So we are throwing a party together huh ? " he smirked with a smug on his face, Zhehan rolled his eyes as he patted his head " Dream on Gong, dream on " he walked off to his car, while Manager Han followed him. Getting in the car Zhehan sighed thinking of Daikun's words, he was clearly upset by it as Han immediately caught the upset vibes from Zhehan, he started the car and began to drive to Zhehan's apartment.

" So ~ What's this long story you were talking about ? " Han asked pointing to Zhehan's words that he said earlier in the evening before the dinner, Zhehan sighed " Daikun isn't all flowery and sweet as he looks " he sighed looking outside the window. Han made a confused face " What do you mean ? " Han asked confused, Zhehan sighed " He told me that he would take my role in the drama and also he would make me regret for taking his role " he sighed shaking his head, while Han made a serious face " What?! Wow I never knew he would be that bad " Han said driving still not able to process that sweet smile of Daikun was all fake, meanwhile Zhehan laughed, which made Han look at him " What is it ? " Han asked.

Zhehan shook his head " I mean I get he wants his role back, but for some weird reason he think I'm into Simon and even more he went on to say, I would get back my role and get Simon as well " Zhehan laughed once again looking outside the window, Han laughed " Oh~ Tell me Simon is interested in you " Zhehan stared at him " Dude the next you say this, I'll punch your face " Han laughed at Zhehan's words " What ?! What I said is true, he seem to be interested in you " Zhehan rolled his eyes " Even if he is, I don't care, we are just on screen couple, Behind The Screen he's nothing more than an irritating idiot " Zhehan rolled his eyes once more at the image of Simon laughing on his head. While Han laughed as he continued to drive.

***

" So today we would do the scene 134, in the outdoor set " Director Liu was explaining what scene they would be shooting for the day, Zhehan and Simon went over their script to see what scene it was. Simon's eyes lingered upon the lines as he was trying to get to his character, meanwhile Zhehan sighed as the outdoor scene was that of their characters meeting each other officially for the first time, this was were they would get to know each other. Zhehan wasn't feeling problematic because of the meeting, the scene itself had to comprise of lot of sexual tension between the two characters flirting with each other back and forth, which Zhehan wasn't sure if he could do it without any hiccup and more over he knew Simon would take this opportunity to be mischievous.

Liu saw the tension on Zhehan's face as he coughed to get his attention " Zhehan ~ Is there any problem with the scene ? " he asked trying to understand what Zhehan was feeling at the moment, Zhehan sighed looking at the script and then looking back at Simon, while Simon himself was very excited for the scene, he was smirking as his gaze have upon Zhehan. He looked his eyes at Simon and then looked at Liu, since he was a rookie actor he wasn't in any position to say or suggest anything, so his shook his head as he spoke " Nothing Director Liu, I was just trying to get into my character ".

Liu was happy with the response as he clapped his hands in an excited manner " Excellent, let's start the shoot "  he said getting up as along with him the entire crew got up, meanwhile Zhehan was still going over the script not noticing that the room had been pretty much empty, he was saying the lines out loud, but not in a very audible way, but in a mild tone, Simon who was still in the room, noticed Zhehan being very into his script, he laughed at the sight of Zhehan by hearting his lines. According to him, all he did was go through the script and he would act out on his own, so for him it was funny to see Zhehan being all serious with his role.

He went behind Zhehan and peeked through his script, he knelt down his ear as he whispered in his ears " Do you like today scene ? " Simon asked in a low but deep voice, Zhehan almost sprung from his chair hearing Simon's voice this close, Simon pulled him down to his chair and held his hand pinned on the chair's arm, Zhehan struggled to let his hands go from the grip of Simon as he looked up to face him, as soon as he saw up, Simon's face was an inch away from Zhehan making Zhehan to move his head back away from Simon.

Simon was smirking seeing Zhehan's reaction, for him each and every reaction out of Zhehan made it interesting and it honestly was quite cute, even when he's spitting nothing but fire like words at him. " Move away from me, you jerk " Zhehan said in a tone filled with anger, Simon laughed inching his faces closer to Zhehan, he grinned as he inched closer and closer he stopped until the distance between their faces was so thing that Zhehan could feel Simon's breathe on his lips " Or what ? " Simon asked in a mocking tone.

Zhehan 's eyes grew big in shock as he froze trying not to move because even a slight movement could result in both of them kissing each other his ears turned bright red almost portraying that was blood color, his breathe hitched a bit sensing Simon's hot breathe over his lips, Simon smirked once again " I asked, Or what ? ~ ".

***

To Be Continued ...