Chapter 9

" So can I do the role then ? " Daikun smiled as he was talking to the Head of the Production Crew, he nodded with a huge smile on his face " Of course sweetheart, the role is yours ~ " he said holding his hand, while Daikun wrapped his finger around Mr. Chen's hands " Thank you Mr. Chen, I'm very happy to join the crew and cast " Mr. Chen smiled " We are happy to have you as well love, I'm very happy that you were able to fill the role, the role suits no one else other than you " Daikun nodded in agreement with a smile on his face, but later his smile changed that of a grin " I know Mr. Chen ~ ".

***

" Yes Han ~ This early in the morning ? Fine ! " Zhehan had just woken up and as soon as he did Manager Han had called him, apparently there was an early morning meeting and the all the staff and crew as well as the cast was requested to meet at the conference room of the entertainment building. Zhehan sighed as he got up getting ready, and after twenty minutes or so Manager Han was at his doorsteps to pick him up.

Zhehan got inside the car and Manager Han started driving, after a couple of minutes later, Zhehan spoke up " So what is this meeting about ? " Han sighed " Something about cast they were not really clear, they just wanted us to hurry up " Zhehan nodded looking outside of the window. His gut feeling was strong, he felt as though something bad was going to happen he couldn't shake off the feeling and sighed once again as they were getting close to the entertainment building.

***

" So what's happening ? " Simon who out of all the chairs sat beside Zhehan was making Zhehan restless by continues as the Director Liu hasn't come yet for the meeting. Zhehan who had just got there too was already getting pissed because he couldn't sleep, he was getting more irritated by Simon " I don't know ! " he said scrolling down his phone. Simon smirked as he moved closer to Zhehan, whispering in his ears " You look freaking hot without makeup Xiao Han " Zhehan's eyes immediately froze stuck in shock as realization seeped through him, he hit Simon on his arms. Simon immediately acted as though it hurt " Ouch! It hurts " Zhehan rolled his eyes as he moved his chair away from Simon, making Simon laugh.

At that exact moment the doors of the conference room flung open wide, entered Li daikun along with director Liu beside. As soon as he got in the room, Daikun's eyes were fixed upon Zhehan, it was as though, he was trying to make fun of him. And little did he know he had successfully made Zhehan panic, he wasn't sure what this meeting was for, but if it was bout them giving his role to Daikun, he was ready to fight for it. Daikun sat at the chair opposite to Zhehan and Simon.

Director Liu smiled looking at the crew and cast around him " Okay guys, after a lo t of careful consideration the management has decided to cast Daikun as the role of Shen Wu, Zhehan's on screen best friend in the police force " everyone clapped their hands, but Zhehan sat their reliving  a sigh of relief, Daikun was quick to notice it as he smirked. Zhehan noticed him as well and rolled his eyes as for the rest of meeting they proceeded to explain the shot for today.

After the meeting was over, Zhehan was walking to his dressing room to get changed, but Daikun stood in front of his room, with his arms crossed to his chest and with an evil grin on his face, he looked at Zhehan and gave a grin once again , Zhehan rolled his eyes and walked to his room, but as soon as his hands reached for the doorknob Daikun stopped him, Zhehan immediately stepped back with a look of anger of his face " What the hell do you want ? " Daikun laughed " Oh~ I was just here to let you know~ Let us have a lot of fun working together, we should be best friends like our on screen characters as well " Daikun smiled.

Zhehan rolled his eyes " Yeah dream on ~ Cause I'm not buying that fake ass sweet guy personality you maintain, best friend, yo are not even qualified to be my enemy " saying this Zhehan walked inside while Daikun grinned and walked back to his room. 

***

" So what is this Shen Wu character is all about ? " Manager Han who was sitting on the set with Zhehan, was interested to know about the new character, since Zhehan had read the novel he pretty much knew everything. Zhehan stopped scrolling his phone and looked up " Well Shen Wu is, Jian's best friend, they join the work force together and Jian entrust his undercover measure only with him, so to get more intel in the office and about Huan, Jian asks Shen to join Yang industries as well, but later he falls for Huan and from there the problem arises " Manager nodded his head as he found the storyline interesting.

Zhehan laughed making Han curious " Why did you laugh ? " Zhehan shook his head laughing once again " No I was thinking how much the role suits him, always being the second choice " even though Manager Han laughed, he immediately covered his mouth and hit Zhehan in the hand so that he would stop laughing as well,  Zhehan looked at him and pouted " Why did you hit me ? " Han laughed " You know people are watching us, you can't really gossip at work place " Zhehan wriggled his eyebrows " So you're saying we can gossip in private ? " Han nodded his head " It's not like I can stop you " Zhehan grinned.

Simon who had just finished getting ready stood by Zhehan  " What are you talking about ? " Simon asked being curious, Zhehan smiled in a fake way " Do I have to tell you ? " Simon smirked " Oooh Feisty I like it ~ " Zhehan rolled his eyes as he looked at Simon once again " What do you want ? " Simon smiled " It's time for us to shoot, let's go " Zhehan nodded as he gave his phone to Han " Bye ~ " Han nodded his head waving him goodbye, while Simon waved him goodbye as well with a smile making Han laugh. " I can't really see why Zhehan gets so angry around Simon " he laughed at his thoughts.

At the set ...

" Okay, today we are going to do the scene 73, Jian's first day as secretary of Huan " Zhehan nodded his head, while Simon prepared himself getting to his place, Zhehan stood behind the door as the shoot started with him opening the door and entering Huan's office. Director Liu clapped his hands to get everyone's attention " Okay ! Ready, Lights ! Camera! Action ! " the lights were set and the camera pointed at Zhehan. Zhehan huffed as he opened the door. 

***

To Be Continued ...

Hey guys new book ( Coming Soon .. )

Simon Gong and Zhang Zhehan Mafia Au - Toxic Love 

( Give your love and support <3 )