Chapter 21

Simon smirked once again " Believe me~ You are testing my limits as well ~" he growled in a low tone, biting his ears. As soon as he bit Zhehan's ear, his ears became the darker shade of red from the blush creeping through them. Simon smirked once again as he enjoyed seeing the speechless Zhehan.

After what seemed like eternity to regain his senses, Zhehan finally pushed Simon back as he looked at his side, averting his eye contact away from Simon. He was speechless, but shockingly even his anger wasn't coming to play. Even though Simon had been doing this for a long time. Today it felt as though he meant what he said and what he said sent shivers down Zhehan's spine. Simon on the other hand, grinned seeing the lovely reaction out of Zhehan, he was happy and content with what he had acquired for the day. He looked outside his window happily.

The next day ....

Zhehan was already at the airport as he looked around for Han, who was apparently running late since he had got stuck in the traffic. " Zhehan~" Zhehan turned around hearing a familiar voice. He smiled looking at the person " Daikun~" he smiled once again to which Daikun smiled back " Where's the rest of your luggage ?" Daikun asked, looking at the two travel suitcases that Zhehan held. Zhehan laughed, " This is it" he said looking at Daikun's suitcase.

Daikun laughed as well. " Well I can't live without my clothes, I tend to bring everything" he smiled, but his eyes were searching for something. Zhehan looked behind himself not sure what Daikun was looking for but that's when it struck for him " Oh! Han isn't here yet" he grinned knowing what Daikun wanted. But Daikun rolled his eyes, he pouted and turned around , trying to hide the obvious " I'm not looking for him, anyway, you can wait with me" he said smiling at Zhehan.

Zhehan nodded as they both proceeded to wait near the entrance with the rest of the cast and crew. Simon wasn't there yet as well, hence Zhehan was at peace. Zhehan looked at Daikun, not sure if he wanted to tell what he was thinking. He did wanted to share something about Han. But he wasn't sure how Daikun would take it. But even before he could speak, Daikun spoke first " umm... Zhehan, I know we started off as enemies, but I really want to get to know you more, no dramas and no more fights, just friendship I hope" Zhehan was actually happy that Daikun had said those words.

Zhehan nodded happily " Sure~" he said, adjusting his hair. Daikun smiled " Then this trip should be useful for us to get to know each other, like our onscreen characters we should also be off screen buddies" Zhehan nodded once again as Daikun was happy with what he had said. It felt nice to him since he had meaning to say this to Zhehan for quite a while , but today served as the right opportunity.

" umm... Daikun" Zhehan called his name in an unsure tone. Daikun looked at him and hummed " Do you like Han?" Zhehan was straight to his point. Even the question threw Daikun to the blue. He blinked in confusion on why Zhehan had suddenly asked it. He sighed and looked at Zhehan " I don't know, I ...umm...." Daikun started. Zhehan looked at the confusion over Daikun's face and waved his hand " It's alright, you don't have to say it, I was just asking you" Daikin shook his head " I don't know what I feel towards him, but right now its anger" he said in a firm tone. Daikun looked at Zhehan once again, " Why did you ask?" Zhehan hummed " Well... The thing is, umm... Youming-ge has a past that you need to know before falling for him, its very important"