Chapter 1

Zhehan laid down on his bed staring at the ceiling, he was tossing around thinking about the day, not because it was interesting and he was excited for the next day, but he was pissed on what had happened at the set this morning.

Seven hours ago ...

" Wow guys, this time you really gave me such a good looking lead to star opposite to me ~" Simon smirked looking at Zhehan, who was very pissed, he was angry that he had been assigned to star opposite to to Simon who he didn't like even a single bit, it was as though every bit in his body was telling him to hate Simon, he just sighed as they continued to fit their costume to see which would actually be their signature style throughout the drama. " Can you please hurry up ? " Zhehan cooed softly at the costume designer, while she nodded her head. After the brief fit and a look in the mirror, Zhehan stepped outside room onto the photo studio where he would have to go through his first set of photoshoot, to release his first look for the fans who were eagerly waiting to see the new cast. Simon fixed his eyes on Zhehan as he left the room, he smirked as he continued getting his costume fixed. 

Zhehan meanwhile breathed in and out, he was trying to have that professional face needed for the photoshoot, but irritating face off Simon kept glancing over his mind, he opened his eyes as he cursed Simon " Damn this bastard has moved inside my mind as well ! " he shook his thoughts off as he stood in front of the camera, the lights focused on him everyone's attention over him, but Zhehan wasn't nervous even a single bit, on the contrary he had this fire to show his best that he was worth their time and he was pert for the role.

After a coupe of shots, directors and photographers on set had loved the way Zhehan had did his photoshoot, his costume suited him well, it was as though Zhehan wasn't a rookie actor. But one of the director sighed, even though Zhehan did well, it felt as though something was lacking, he was being too robotic, he wasn't letting loose. " Zhehan ! " the director called him over, as he walked towards the director " Yes, Mr. Liu ? " asked Zhehan politely, the director showed him the photos taken and looked at Zhehan " I know it's you first time, you sure are doing well, but you seem very robotic, you get what I'm saying ? " asked the director in a firm voice.

Zhehan nodded his head " Okay Mr. Liu, I'll improvise " Zhehan walked back to the set in which was being photographed, as he stood there he was trying to figure out on how to look more comfortable while at the same time being professional about it. " What should I do? How should I pose ? " Zhehan mumbled to himself, but he was startled by a pair of hands holding his waist as he was twirled for a spin, when he was finally normal he looked upon the face of Simon who was smirking at him, he pushed him off adjusting his suit " What the hell is wrong with you ? " Zhehan demanded in a firm voice, Simon snickered a laugh " I'm helping you to distress ~ " even though it was a normal sentence Simon had grinned in an evil way at the word ' Distress ' the thought made Zhehan have a chill sensation at the end of his spine.

" I didn't ask for your help! " Zhehan said walking to the spotlight, Simon smirked once again as he stood beside him " Well ~ Take it as acting lessons from someone ... " he bend down to his ears as he whispered the last word " experienced ~ " Zhehan's face immediately crept a blush as the director clapped his hands in happiness " Wow ! That was amazing, continue doing this and the photoshoot will be a massive success " .

Zhehan bowed thanking the director as he was happy with his response but on the other hand he was pissed that he had to act close with Simon to get some good shots, Simon smirked as his hands slowly crept around Zhehan's waist, at once Zhehan stared at Simon, while he threw his hands in the air as defense " Let's do this for some good shots " Zhehan sighed as he diverted his attention back to the camera. Just when he thought this was the pose, Simon pulled Zhehan close to him, while the entire set screamed in the fire like chemistry the two portrayed, Zhehan on the other hand wasn't really into it, but he had to bear it for a couple of more shots and then he would finally get a break from the freak he thought to himself.

After a couple of really amazing shots, director was happy with the massive success, " Just one more guys ! Make it memorable ! " the director demanded as everyone in the set looked at the two of them, the camera's were pointed towards them from every direction, Zhehan wasn't sure what to pose as for this last photo, he looked at the ground, but that's when Simon called his name " Zhehan ~ " he looked at him, but Simon had pushed him on the table, making Zhehan fall on the table, his back resting against the table as his one leg dangled down the table and other one on the table, his arms supported to hold himself, he was completely startled by Simon's action.

Simon's hands pressing Zhehan's chest, he smirked looking at him, while both the men continued to look at each other with their face inches apart, the voice of the director echoed throughout the room " CUT ! " Simon smiled at Zhehan as he whispered in his ear " Don't tell me, you fell for me ~ " he smirked as his hands tipped to the top buttons on Zhehan's shirt, he immediately regained himself and pushed Simon to the side while he got up. He knew for sure, his face was heated up " Bravo guys, you both did an excellent job ~ " congratulated the director while Zhehan bowed. He excused himself to leave the set and without turning back even once he ran to his car. Meanwhile Simon whistled softly as he mumbled to himself " See you tomorrow Zhehan ~ " he turned walking back to his green room.

To the Present ....

Zhehan sighed once again as he scratched his head " Tomorrow, I'll beat him to death if he continues doing this shit ! " he huffed as he laid back on the bed, as he was tired sleep had taken over him while he slowly drifted off to sleep.

****

To Be Continued ....