Chapter 8

Simon sneaked up behind him, " Chemistry huh ?~ " he said in a low voice whispering in Zhehan's ear, Zhehan who was startled turned around with anger in his face, he became even more angry when he saw Simon smirking near his face. He sighed and looked straight into Simon's eyes " We need to talk " Zhehan said with a serious look on his face.

Simon scrunched his nose, confused what was happening and why would Zhehan call him over to talk, but he was excited nonetheless, he followed him like a puppy and smirked " Are we just going to 'Talk' Xiao Han ? " he asked in a mischievous voice, making Zhehan turn " Can you please be quite, so that I won't get irritated and punch you on your face " Simon pouted " What did I do ? " but he shut his mouth as he continued to follow him. After walking for a couple of minutes, Zhehan went over to his dressing room to talk with Simon. Zhehan walked inside, while Simon followed him sitting down on the couch, Zhehan closed the door behind. He sighed thinking of hundreds of possibility the conversation might go, knowing well Simon won't be easy to talk with. He sat opposite to Simon and took a deep breath.

Zhehan began to speak " Look Simon, you maybe a senior artist here and you might be very famous and popular for what you do, but let me tell you, I don't like you ! Even for a single bit ! I regret all my life choices up until here when I met you, I regret that I got to star opposite to you but anyway I bared you just because this is my very first drama that I'm getting to act after my not so popular roles in the past "

 Simon smirked at his words, making Zhehan roll his eyes, but anyway he continued to talk " I want you to stick to the script, so that I can stick to it as well, I don't want to look odd over the screen and moreover, you are testing my temper with playing games with my mind, I want you to stay 10 yards away from me and if possible please don't talk to while in set, it's unpleasant enough that I'm your on screen pair, I don't want anything off screen ".

Simon laughed at Zhehan's words " Xiao Han ~ Are you even listening to yourself ? This is a BL Drama and us being close, will make our on screen chemistry look real ... " Simon stated, while Zhehan tried to say something " Look... " but Simon cut him off " No you look ! I'm a professional actor and me being all flirty and clingy to you is all an act! Nothing but just act ! I want to continue getting good names and good reputation and thus I do this to get fan support, consider it as fan service, if fans are happy, the crew and production is happy, ultimately more popularity for us " 

Simon slumped back on the couch " And moreover, the scripts are boring, they always set the chemistry in a mediocre level, I want our chemistry to be Fire ! Off Charts ! Mind Blowing ! So that fans always remember me and they always demand for me " he said taking a sip of water from his water bottle " And moreover as a rookie actor you are with an added advantage of sticking with me, if you are stuck to me, fans will like you as well, you get to be fan favorite, production likes you and ultimately you get recognized as a fan favorite too " Simon stated falling back on the couch, noticing that Zhehan was now deep in his thought. Zhehan on the other hand was speechless, he hated to admit it but Simon was right, being the star of a BL Drama meant he needed to do lot of fan service.

Zhehan looked at the grinning Simon and sighed he knew what he was about to say next would make him regret his life choices, but he had to do it anyway " Fine ! ... " Zhehan said, while Simon scooted over him close with a smile on his face, but Zhehan spoke once again " But only on one condition, don't overdo anything ! " Simon nodded his head, as Zhehan stretched his hand to seal the deal between them, Simon looked at his hand and laughed, shaking his hand wrapping his fingers elegantly upon Zhehan's finger, even the handshake seemed very sensual to Zhehan but he brushed it off anyway Simon smirked " Deal~ " .

 Zhehan took back his hand as he got up " umm... I have to change now " Simon smirked leaning closer " Should I help ? ~ " he asked in a low whispering voice. While Zhehan made a very stern face narrowing his eyebrows at Simon, he laughed throwing his hands in the air " Okay ~ I was just kidding " Simon stepped back as he reached the door, turning back one last time at Zhehan " I wonder, how would you look in those bedroom shots of ours ? " he smirked saying it, while Zhehan picked up a couch pillow and threw it at Simon. As he laughed stepping out of the room. As soon as he stepped out, in a fit of anger, Zhehan punched the wall beside him, screaming in frustration, he knew this was just the beginning and more was yet to come.

***

" So can I do the role then ? " Daikun smiled as he was talking to the Head of the Production Crew, he nodded with a huge smile on his face " Of course sweetheart, the role is yours ~ " he said holding his hand, while Daikun wrapped his finger around Mr. Chen's hands " Thank you Mr. Chen, I'm very happy to join the crew and cast " Mr. Chen smiled " We are happy to have you as well love, I'm very happy that you were able to fill the role, the role suits no one else other than you " Daikun nodded in agreement with a smile on his face, but later his smile changed that of a grin " I know Mr. Chen ~ ".

***

To Be Continued...