Chapter 19

As soon as Han saw Daikun, instead of apologizing, he pulled Daikun for a hug. He didn't know why he did what he did. But at that moment , one of them needed that hug, maybe both of them needed the hug. As soon as Han's warm hug engulfed Daikun, his eyes teared, his tough persona faded and all kinds of emotions overtook him at that moment.

After what seemed like an eternity, Daikun pulled away from the hug wiping his tears. Han looked at him processing words to say to Daikun, his mind was full of words trying to apologize to Daikun, but his lips were having hard time saying them out loud. But even before Han spoke, Daikun spoke first " I... umm... I need to go" Han hummed acknowledging what he said, just seconds before Daikun closed the door Han remembered what he had to say, so he held the door making Daikun stop from closing the door. He looked at him confused.

Han sighed and looked alright at Daikun " I'm sorry what I said and for what I did to you in the past, I shouldn't said what I said and I shouldn't have blamed without any valid proofs, I'm not compelling you to forgive that depends on you whether you are ready to forgive me or not, what I did is not justifiable and I shouldn't have hurt you, I'm sorry once again" Han said averting his eyes from Daikun. He listened to what Han had to say and without any expression on his face, he spoke once again " I need some time, I don't know if I can forgive you or not, but thank you for walking upto me to apologies, not everyone apologizes for their mistakes" he said closing his door silently. Han looked at Daikun as he closed the door and as soon as he closed the door he left the place.

A few days later ...

Everything in the set was going normally and once the first episode was aired, almost all the fans were happy about the romance between the male leads and the storyline which was beautifully written. Zhehan proved everyone that even though he was a rookie, he sure had the power to carry the entire drama on his shoulders. The only problem Zhehan faced was " Would you stop disturbing me? I'm literally this close to kicking your ass" Zhehan said to Simon as he was bugging him all day long.

Simon, who enjoyed Zhehan's reaction, started to annoy him more and more, so that he could see more of an angry and irritated Zhehan. Han on the other hand, was much calmer on set, unlike his previous methods, he would think twice before acting upon his actions. That being said, Han waited for Zhehan to get his hair and makeup done as there was an outdoor shoot. Simon had already left for the shoot while Daikun and Zhehan were the only ones that were getting ready.

" Han, I forgot my phone, can you get me?" Zhehan, who was sitting in his car, had forgotten his phone in his green room where he was getting ready earlier. Han hummed as he went back to get the phone. Han quickly grabbed his phone and walked back to the car. On his way back to the car he saw Manager Zhou and Daikun, they looked tense and stressed. After thinking thinking for a second, Han walked over to them " Manager Zhou, is everything alright?" he asked with concerned, she sighed " Manager Han, our car hasn't arrived yet and we getting late for the set"

Han looked at Daikun, but he wasn't looking at Han, but Han knew he was listening to them speak, even though he pretended to wear headphones and not listen to them. " You can join us" Han suggested, Zhou smiled "We don't want to trouble you" Han smiled " It's okay, go get your things, I will wait by our car" he said walking over to Daikun as Zhou smiled thanking him, she ran to get their things from Daikun's room. Han stood beside Daikun and pulled his earphone " I know you heard us, you don't have to pretend" Han said laughing at Daikun, who rolled his eyes to what Han had said.