Chapter 25

"Oh you think you can have a happy ending, wait until you see the worst," a voice standing in the shadow watching both Simon and Zhehan chuckled, seeing how close they were. The sinister voice was filled with evilness, and the person walked back into the shadows, disappearing for now.

A week later …

After the shooting in Shenzhen, everything was back to normal, it was the power of love and multiple confessions which had made the atmosphere lovey dovey “ Shut up and get away from me!” Well, not every time it was lovely. “ Ah~ xiao Han, I’ll be sick without kissing you” Simon you followed around Zhehan like a puppy was craving for being closer to him, but Zhehan being the closed introvert that he was didn’t like it when Simon was clingy 24/7 " Han-ge ~ save me " Zhehan cried for help, while Han laughed " Oh it's a sin to separate lovers, I better not help you " Said Han walking ahead of Zhehan.

Simon smiled happily " See even Han-ge wants us to be together" He sneaked a kiss from Zhehan, while he rolled his eyes "Why did I say yes to you? " Simon smiled, taking Zhehan's bag from him.  " I will be the best boyfriend to prove how much I love you " Said Simon while Zhehan sighed " I already know you love me so much" .

Both continued back and forth their lovely conversation. Daikun, who quietly walked beside Han, looked at Han once in a while. He did want to speak to Han, but had no to little courage. If only he could be like Simon, bold with his expressions he would have made an entire conversation with Han. Daikun quickly scooted over to Zhehan.

" Zhehan~" He called him in a low tone, but both Zhehan and Simon looked at him " What is it? " Zhehan asked. Daikun smiled awkwardly " You see… how do you… I mean, how are you so bold expressing what you feel? " Simon laughed " He isn't, I am " He pointed to himself, while Zhehan rolled his eyes " That's called being shameless, and Daikun just be yourself, don't care what others will think about you " Daikun nodded. " Okay, wish me luck " He said with a deep sigh, while Zhehan and Simon gave him a thumbs up. As soon as he left, Simon hugged Zhehan from behind and leaned his head over Zhehan's shoulder. " My boyfriend is the best. " He whispered, kissing his earlobe, while Zhehan blushed with a smile.

Daikun sighed deep breathe " Han! " He called Han as he turned around " What? " Han, who was even more awkward than Daikun, was actually not ready to talk yet since the last confession with the two, they still hadn't properly sat and talked. It wasn't a story like Simon and Zhehan, it was their own story which had no context as to why Daikun suddenly decided that he would start liking Han. All he knew was that Daikun has a liking towards him and he knew some part of his past.

Daikun deeply exhaled once again and looked Han in the eye " I was thinking, after we land Shanghai, we should sit down and talk " Han nodded agreeing to what he said, Daikun smiled in reply " Great, see you on the plane " Since the atmosphere was getting more awkward and awkward, Daikun decided it was for the best that they sat down and had a talk before he could actually make a move on Han.

A week later…

" Everyone! We have a week's more shooting and after that the shooting for our series is officially done " Said director Liu as the crew and cast fell silent. Coming together as a family for four months and then separating at the end was hard for everyone. Especially for the cast, who became closer than their real life friends. This included Zhehan, who was silent the entire time. Daikun stood closer to him " What is it Zhehan? " He asked sensing that he was sad " Nothing " Zhehan replied shaking his head, Daikun looked around as though he was searching for someone " Umm… where is Han? " He questioned.

Zhehan sighed " Today he took a day of, it's umm… He takes take day off this day every year, cause it's the death anniversary of the person whom he loved, he usually does that work this day or neither leaves his home " He said making Daikun sad " Oh… " He said bitting his lower lip " Well then, um… I'll see you around " Daikun said patting Zhehan shoulder, while he nodded. As soon as Daikun left, Simon stood by him " Is anything wrong? You seem down? "

He asked genuinely being worried, Zhehan once again shook his head but Simon didn't buy it " Don't lie, I know you, and you are definitely worried about something " He said while side hugging him. Zhehan shook him off and walked away from him without saying any further words.

" Look… " Simon held Zhehan's shoulder but he brushed it off since they had resumed shooting once again "On your places everyone " Director Liu instructed.

Three hours later…

" Zhehan, can we talk? " Simon held Zhehan by his hand as soon as the shooting for the day ended. Zhehan who was in no mood to talk shook his head " I'm tired, I want to go home " Simon continued to hold his hand " The let me drop you home " Simon said whole Zhehan hummed in response. Both the men walked towards Simon's car, while Zhehan was quiet the entire time. Simon knew Zhehan was worried and confused about something, he just wasn't telling him what was troubling him, he felt helpless that he couldn't do anything for Zhehan to ease him.

Meanwhile, Daikun was outside Han's house, after Zhehan had told him why Han hadn't come to work for the day, Daikun straight away went to his house without hesitating. It took him a lot of courage to ring the doorbell as he waited outside nervously yet patiently. " Han! " Daikun called his name yet there was no answer. He decided to repeatedly knock on his door till Han opened the door for him.

Han, who was drunk by now, was pissed that someone had the nerve to disturb him today. He Irritatingly stood up " WHO IS IT?! " he shouted Irritatingly. Daikun, who was startled by Han's voice, replied nervously " Han… This is Daikun ". There was a minutes silence but then the door flung open " WHAT DO YOU WANT?! " Han shouted at Daikun.

" I… Han… I'm here for you, don't cry" Han chuckled " What?! You love me so much that you've become dumb? Look I don't buy it that you love me, I don't even but it that you have become good at the first place, let me tell you, I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! " he said angrily trying to shut the door.

But before he could shut the door, Daikun stopped it from getting closed completely " But I do love you and I'm telling you the truth " Daikun pleaded, Han threw his hands in the air as he felt angry " You love me, then prove it by standing here outside till I invite you in " Han said slamming the door on Daikun's face. Once again Daikun held the door " If I wait for you here, then will you believe me? I'm not asking you fall for me, but to believe me, so if I stand here till you call me by my name will you believe what I said was true? " Daikun questioned, while Han chuckled and closed the door " We'll see ".

***

To Be Continued...