Chapter 5

Zhehan got up " Excuse me ~ " he decide to leave the place since he clearly knew that Daikun was more than what he was trying to fake with a pretty smile on his face, but before he could leave Daikun spoke once again " I won't let you have it, neither the role nor Simon " Zhehan turned as he was now standing face to face with Daikun, only now Daikun was grinning in a most spine chilling way.

Zhehan smirked as his response to Daikun " Hate to burst your bubble, the role is mine and as far as Simon, well I have better taste, you can have him ~ " he walked off the place as he no longer wanted to stay in the same place as Daikun, but he still could hear his voice and his words clearly " Oh, I can make your role mine any day now " he laughed walking off from he spot as well. For some reason Zhehan had been struck with worry because of his words, he sounded as though he would do exactly what he said and if that was true he knew he needed to be safe around Daikun, cause he knew this isn't going to be the last time he would see him.

****

" Good job everyone, that's the wrap for today " said Director Liu as he had finished shooting for the day. Zhehan was exhausted for the day, all he wanted to do was go home and take a shower and sleep without getting disturbed. " Hello Xiao Han ~ " cooed a known voice for Zhehan as he rolled his eyes " Speaking of disturbance, what the hell do you want ? " Zhehan asked not even looking at Simon. 

Simon laughed as he patted Zhehan's shoulder, which he kept brushing off, taking his phone Zhehan tried to get away from the place, but Simon held his hand which made Zhehan pissed " What the ... " Zhehan spoke, to which Simon smiled looking at him " We are going to get dinner, I want you to come with us " Simon said, Zhehan rolled his eyes " No way in the hell... " Zhehan spoke " Yes we will join you  ~ " but manager Han cut Zhehan off. Zhehan stared at Han like he was trying to burn him off with his eyes. While Simon was happy with the reply " Okay then, I'll get going and you guys can join us " Manager Han nodded his head " We will ~ "

After Simon was gone Zhehan crossed his arms to his chest as he stood there demanding an explanation from his manager who apparently couldn't get the sign that he didn't like Simon. Manager Han looked at Zhehan as he knew why he had been staring at him " Look I know you don't like him, but but dinner with cast members shouldn't be neglected they show us how sincere you are and would create new opportunities in the future " said Manager Han trying to cool Zhehan.

Zhehan rolled his eyes as he knew the statement was true, he sighed as he spoke once again " Fine ! But you shouldn't compel me to talk to either that asshole or that pretty face devil " Manager Han made a confused face " Pretty face devil ? " Zhehan sighed " Long story, I'll tell you later, let's get changed first " said Zhehan walking off to his changing room while Manager Han followed him back. Changing his clothes, both Zhehan and Manager Han walked towards Zhehan's car. As Han opened the car door for Zhehan to get in, they heard Simon call Zhehan's name.

" Xiao Han ~ " Simon called his name, Zhehan bit his lower lip in anger and rolled his eyes turning around to face Simon " I told you not to call me Xiao Han ! " Simon smirked " And yet you turned ~ " he brought his face close to Zhehan's face trying to make fun of him, Zhehan boiled in anger " You ! " Manager Han stepped in between both of them before Zhehan would burst in anger, with a smile on his face he spoke " Simon ~ What can we do for you ? " Simon looked at Han and smiled " My car broke down and my manager is already at the restaurant, can you guys give me a lift to the restaurant ? " he asked, to which Zhehan laughed " Aww~ boo hoo, your car broke, we will... " Zhehan began to tease Simon as Han stepped in once again " Sure Simon, get in the car ~ " 

Zhehan made a surprised face, as Simon was happy getting in the car. Meanwhile Han made a pleading face to the angry Zhehan " I swear, if you continue to do this, I will change my manager " Han scratched his head " I'm sorry, but he's your costar and it all brings back to good future opportunities " Zhehan screamed hitting the car tire with his feet and then looked back at Han " I better land as the lead for next three roles " he said getting in the car seat beside the driver. Han laughed getting in the driver seat " Oh you will ~ " he wore his seatbelt and looked at Simon from the rear view mirror and smiled " Ready ? " Simon  nodded his head and they left for the restaurant.

***

" Aw Simon sweetheart ~ " Daikun walked towards Simon as he saw him enter but stopped when he saw Zhehan walking behind him " What is he doing here ? " Daikun asked crossing his arms in front of Simon, he smiled " Dinner, do you have  a problem ? " Simon asked being clueless. Daikun looked at Simon and came back to his normal expression with a smile on his face he answered  " Of course not~ The more the merrier " Simon laughed as he sat down in the round dinner. While Zhehan walked sighing but when he was about to talk across Daikun, he laughed in a mild tone just enough to catch Zhehan's attention " So you are taking the challenge now ? " he laughed checking him up and down, as though he was trying to make fun of Zhehan.

Zhehan laughed back at Daikun " It's a pity you even think that you can be worthy to be my opponent, but sure, I'm up for whatever game you throw at me under that fake ass smile " Zhehan smirked as he sat down beside manager Han, while without breaking eye contact Daikun sat beside Simon, with grins on their face both the men looked as though they were preparing themselves for a fight that was about to unfold.

***

To Be Continued ...