Chapter 15

Zhehan grinned walking towards Daikun, he walked with a whole lot of confidence as his heart was burning with rage. He had his own plans to payback for what Daikun had done. Daikun feared at the grinning Zhehan, it was spine chilling for him to watch Zhehan that way. Zhehan came close stood face to face and lowered his tone but it still sounded stern and freighting enough for Daikun " I... I....I " Daikun started, while Zhehan grinned " Today you get the entire payback for what you did today " Daikun sweat " What... What do you mean by that ? " Daikun asked as Zhehan grinned once again " I'm going to take something that you want " .

Daikun was confused but more importantly terrified what Zhehan would do, what was he planning to take that he wanted, he was not sure what he meant by that, but he surely was looking at Zhehan's every move. " Ready ! Lights ! Camera set ! Guys this is a rain photoshoot, so make sure to set the lights according to it " Liu said instructing the crew members to set the lights properly so that it would actually look like an outdoor rain shoot. Zhehan walked over to the set and stood beside Simon who was already getting his makeup done for the set. Zhehan gestured his make up artist to do his makeup as well. The entire time his eyes fixed on Daikun he grinned making sure Daikun never left that look of fear from his face.

" Let's begin the shoot ! " Liu shouted as the camera pointed at Zhehan and Simon stage with water falling over them like rain, at first Zhehan and Simon posed in a normal way with their hands over their shoulder holding their face and stuff. But Zhehan had other plans for the big finale. As the time passed, Daikun grew more anxious with what Zhehan had to do. Everyone in the set fixed their eyes upon Simon and Zhehan enjoying their fun photoshoot. Director Liu looked away from his camera smiled at Zhehan and Simon " Last photo set guys, I want them powerful and memorable " he said clapping his hand, Simon clueless what Zhehan had in his mind nodded his head innocently. 

This was the cue for Zhehan to bring out his big guns, he looked at Daikun and grinned. By his one look at him Daikin knew this was the moment that Zhehan had warned him about earlier. Making sure everyone's eyes were fixed on them both, Zhehan smirked as soon as Liu went behind his camera to begin the shooting, Simon stood there leaning backwards on the wall behind him, Zhehan stood there in front of him as soon as the cue for the shoot began. Zhehan raised his arms wrapping it over Simon's neck looking at him seductively, Simon was sure shocked by what Zhehan did. The positive fangirl and fanboy scream grew louder on the set. Daikun fumed with anger.

But what he did next wasn't expected by anyone. Zhehan pulled Simon by his collar and kissed him. It was as though the time in the set had frozen that everyone was shocked what was happening in front of them. Liu surely was happy by the set of photo he was getting out of it, as true BL moment had been unlocked. Everyone in the set out of the trance, were cheering for Zhehan and Simon who were still kissing each other. Zhehan finally broke the kiss and left the set as though nothing had happened. Passing by Daikun, he stopped as he looked side by side at him and grinned " Didn't I say I would steal something that you want " he grinned once again and went to his room.

Daikun fuming with anger and a mixture of shock, stormed off to his room. Opening with a loud bang he was taken back to see Han sitting on his couch " What the hell are you doing in my room ?! " he asked pulling his arms to make him get out of his room, Han grinned as he was letting him get dragged close the door. The minute he came near his door, Han shut the door, pinning Daikun on the door, Daikun who was already shocked by what Zhehan did, was shocked even more by Han, he was so shocked that he had lost his ability t speak for the moment. Han was quite happy with the reaction h got from Daikun, he grinned and came closer to his ear.

" Look here you spoiled brat, I'm telling you once more because that non existence brain of your doesn't seem to process what I said, the next you even have the slightest thought of hurting Zhehan ... " Daikun moved his pupils in fear, sweating a bit he spoke " Or else what ? " he demanded, he sure was feeling the fear down his spine, he as afraid what would happen to him and yet he wasn't going to show his weaker side. Han grinned " Or else, I will publically humiliate you in a way you won't forget at all, you'll forever remember it and the next time you think of hurting anyone, my image would the first one you'll think off " he said putting him down.

" You'll pour water on me like with what happened with Zhehan ? " Daikun asked crossing his hand, Han laughed " Those are childish thing like you do, I'll do something like this " Han pinned him once again but this time he smashed his lips upon Daikun's lips. Daikun who wasn't able to process what was happening, struggled to let himself escape from Han. And when Han was finally done with the demonstration he let down Daikun and grinned " Next time, I'll do this in public and ruin your image "  Daikun threw a pillow at Han, but he dodged it shutting the door behind him. " This ! This ! I WILL DESTORY YOU ALL ! " 

Daikun screamed in anger and fell down on the couch, he was exhausted mentally with the list of things that happened around the set. " Feel disgusting by his kiss ! " he hit his own head again and again, but he couldn't help but still feel the warm feelings over his lips, he ran his thumb over his lips, the warm feeling revoking again and again with the image of Han stuck to his head. He rolled his eyes shutting them tight, he didn't want to thin about Han or his kiss anymore.

Meanwhile ...

Simon who stood there watching Zhehan leave to his room, Simon wasn't really expecting a bold Zhehan, not at least in front of everyone. Coming out his trance, he followed Zhehan like a small puppy back to his dressing room. It was safe to say Simon was hooked onto Zhehan more after that kiss from him. Zhehan keeping tabs that Simon was still following him to his room, stood in front of the room and opened the door. He smiled at Simon " Want to come in ? " he asked, to which Simon shook his head like a happy puppy, but Zhehan's smile disappeared and he rolled his eyes, he was back to his same old expression with Simon " In your dreams ! " he said shutting the door with a loud bang. Not even minding the door being shut to his face, Simon laughed at Zhehan being himself once again " Ah there is the Zhehan I like ~ " he said walking to his own room. Even though the end of the day Zhehan had won, he had more to come and more to face. 

***

To Be Continued ...