-Chapter 31-

Kanes Pov

    I came.

    I came so much that my legs started to shake.

     I have to go find daddy I don't know what's wrong with me!

     One minute I'm walking down the hall minding my own business.

      The next minute I'm cumming in my pants from seeing Linlin being impaled by two very very big cocks!

      As soon as the scent of her arousal hit me, along with her tiny whimpers as she explained to me what a naughty girl she had been. I was a goner.

    I shakingly made it to me and daddies room, leaning against the wall for support.

    I've never felt like this before, Im scared Im going to collapse.

     I open the door and am greeted by my handsome mate laying on the bed.

    "Hey, where did yo... are you okay baby boy? Why do you smell like cum?" He asks making me start to whimper as my legs give out.

    "D-daddy there's ahhh s-somthing wrong!" I start to say.

     "Fuck oh Hell." He groans out before inhaling deeply.

      He doesn't say anything just looks down at me with dark eyes.

    "D-daddy?" I question.

     "Mmmmm yeah baby, daddy will make you all better." He says.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Daddy knows that his little baby boy has gone into heat, I can smell it rolling off you in waves. I bet you little hole is already leaking out juices, am I wrong?" He asks making me shake my head no, he was right. I could feel it getting wetter and wetter as I sat there staring up at him.

   He suddenly transforms into his demon form making me whimper in need.

   He's almost 8 ft tall just a bit shorter than Daemy, with four sets of eyes, a pair for each of his demons and four sets of arms and like Daemy 2 enormous cocks laying one on top of another.

He doesn't say anything as he roughly flips me over and rips off my pants before leaning down and starts to eat my little star.

"Da-aah daddyyy wait!" I try to protest while gripping the sheets on the bed.

"What little baby, why do you want to keep daddy from eating you." He growls before diving back in and thrusting his tongue in and out of my little hole making me see stars.

"I-I-I.."

"I-I-I what baby? Mmmh? Are you too overcome with pleasure to even form a sentence?" He says mockingly.

"Please daddy it's to much I can't!" I squeal as I cum again, my hips jerking in the air.

"Oh but I think you can! Daddy has decided that he's not gonna wait anymore." He says.

"W-wait for what?" I ask confused.

"Oh little boy daddies gonna put a baby in you so your nice and plump, daddies gonna fuck you so hard you will be too dumb to even comprehend what I have done to you, daddies gonna cum so much in your tight little body that you will have no choice but to be my cumdump." He whispers in my ear before biting it making me whimper.

Kanie- "If we really want daddy to fuck us we should do what Linlin did."

"Y-you think we should trick daddy a-and run away?" I think shocked, I have never ran away from daddy though but the thought makes my body shiver in excitement.