-Chapter 16-

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content, Gore ⚠️

Daemon pov

    Livid, that the only word that could explain what I felt when I saw those two discussing little boys touch MY MATE, MINE! I wanted to rip them apart, but I've decided that I'll be patient for once in my life and torture those scum like they deserve. But first I need to take care of my little Angel who's currently sobbing in my arms.

    "Oh baby, daddies sorry he wasn't there sooner, please forgive me." I whisper softly into her ear.

   "Daddy, its ok it's not your fault!" She said while trying to get impossibly closer to me.

   "Mmmh let's have a shower baby, yeah?" I asked.

    "Y-yes please." She whines, while trying to pry open my shirt.

     "Patience's baby, let daddy help you." I tell her, setting her on the sink counter I peel off our clothes before picking her up again.

    "Now tell daddy where those fuckers touched you!" I growl out, remembering the position they were in when I arrived.

     "J-just my thighs and bum, b-but the one guy who was holding my legs w-was breathing on m-my kitty!" She whimpered.

    "Shhh shhh it's ok little one, you where so brave weren't you." I stated. I can't believe they had the audacity to try and have a taste of MY PUSSY!

     "Mmhhhmm I-I even jumped on one of those b-bad guys backs!" She giggled.

    "Oh good job baby, you did so good." I praise her making her lean into my touch while I rub her head.

     "Now let's get u washed baby."

While washing her, she slowly falls alseep as I set her on my lap. After finishing up I put her is some cotton panties and tuck her into bed with her teddy and blanket.

I lock the door so she wouldn't be able to leave considering magic doesn't work on her and go to my office. When Dante walks in

"You ready to torture some bastards?" I growl.

More than you know it!" He replied.

    Walking to the castles dirtiest cells we arrive to one of the worst ones where all 5 apparent "guards" are.

     "Who are you working for we didn't fucking approve any damn new guards!" I yell punching the guy closest to me.

     "N-none of your business!" The shortest imposter cryed.

    "Screw patients! We are going to fuck you all up so badly you will be begging to reveal the truth."

    "Well I guess except for you, you won't be able to talk." I tell the little boy who was between my angels thighs.

    "W-why won't I be able to." He asked thrashing around when I came closer and stuck pliers into his mouth and grabbed his tongue.

    "Because you won't have a fucking tongue for speaking!" I roared, swiftly slicing off his tongue making the rest of his little friends scream why he cries in agony.

    "Holy fuck you guys are insane!! We will tell you if you let us go!!" They all sobbed.

    "Ok promise." I said smirking.

    "T-this random guy named Harold came into the bar we drank at and asked us if we were willing to do a job for him, a-all he said was that we have to kidnap this little girl, but they looked so pretty w-we thought we would use them for a little bit before delivering her to him." The guy I punched quickly rushed out.