-Chapter 6-

Warning ⚠️ A bit of Mature language ⚠️

Pov Daemon

18 years. It's been 18 years since my beloved was stolen from me. I didn't even get to meet her, watch her grow up, I don't even know if she's alive. I feel like giving up hope. My demons are angry, angry and heartbroken. Projecting our rage at everything and everyone.

For the first 10 years I searched everywhere, destroying everything in my path. Without her I felt cold, empty, like there was nothing for me to live for. But I held onto the hope for years that she would return to me. My precious Angel.

My father had retired a while ago, making me King of Hell, but recently he had to come out of retirement because of how I've been acting. Her 18th birthday was coming up and I was becoming more hostile towards everyone. It was a painful reminder of what I had lost.

My behaviour got so bad that they had to resort into locking me in a dungeon. A dungeon that held a powerful spell supposed to make it impossible to escape. I could though, to me the spell was weak I would teleport out of this cell with the snap of my fingers but I had no reason to.

I was overcome with feelings of sadness and regret of not protecting my mate better. I deserved to be in this cell not because of the remorse I felt for my previous actions towards the universe. No, because I failed my duties as a mate, failing to protect mine from harms way.

Finally tomorrow was my beloved Angelina's birthday. I had already destroyed my cell room earlier in a fit of rage. My demons silent but I could still feel there emotions, they were the same ones I was feeling. Anger. Sorrow. We were miserable, in a deep depression. One that could only be cured by her.

I was laying on my cot, arms behind my head staring up at the ceiling when the door handle of my dungeon door started to turn. It was my father. Coming to see how I was.

I remained silent as he spoke, just listening to what he had to say.

"Son I know you lost your mate but you have a responsibility to take care of hell." He said

"Now I would never ask you to replace her because I know, no one could."

"I just wished you would step up and be King again and look after our people, you can still search for her, maybe we missed someplace. I just don't want you to give up hope."

"Because I know that hope is the only thing keeping you alive." He sighed.

During his speech to motivate me I didn't speak. I was glad that he wasn't forcing me to marry someone else. Not that it would have mattered, I would have killed that said person and badly beaten up my father, even if he is my dad I would be blinded by rage because of his words.

Then I felt weird, I quickly sat up and look at my father. He looked at me with a questionable expression before saying, "What's wrong?"

I just looked at him confused not knowing what this tingling feeling was or how to answer him, until I felt it. The emotions of happiness and freedom. They weren't my feeling they were Angelinas, this made me snap out of my daze.

Quickly standing up, I made a bee line to the cell door kicking it down, breaking the spell with ease. My father hot on my tail. I finally spoke my voice full of disbelief, "I feel her."

He looked confused before putting to and to together. "Angelina?"

"Yes I feel her emotions, she's happy, she feels free!", I say.

"Do you think you could pin point where she is Daemon?" He questioned.

"Yes I'm your son of course I could." I replied with a snarl for him doubting my power.

"Ok I got it, it seems that she's in the middle of a prairie field east from the witch kingdom. I swear if those witches have anything to do with this than I will make sure there whole species go extinct! I'll be right back and this time with my mate. In the mean time go tell God." I say. Before teleporting to my beloveds location.

Looking around at my surroundings I try to spot Angelina, when I hear the sweetest giggle. Quickly spinning around I'm face to face with a Angel, my beautiful Angel, skipping around jumping in puddles.

I take in her appearance when I realize she's soaking wet, my demons growl in anger at the thought of my little mate getting sick from being too cold. We would surely punish our love for being so careless. But my throat becomes dry when I see that her dress has become see-through from the rain, showing hints of her light pink bra and panties showing off her curves, including her plump pert ass and swollen breasts. Immediately giving me a boner that's painfully resting agaisnt my zipper.

She's wearing a small long sleeved white dress that just rests above the middle of her thigh, giving me the perfect view of her small chubby legs that I want wrapped around my head.

Her platinum hair is in a soaked bun that's resting on the top of her head. Her fly aways in small ringlets, some soaked to the side of her face. She's wearing tiny white socks with frills that make her look quite cute, but what's truly adorable is what she's carrying. A tiny little bear and a small blanket.

I keep gazing at my mate, taking in this beautiful scene before me when she stops. Slowly she turns around, showing me her beautiful face. Her face is a little chubby with full rosy cheeks, she has a small button nose with pouty pink lips and big blue doe eyes.

     She just stares at me for what feels like forever when she slowly starts swaying side to side, probably going unconscious from the cold weather. She reached out her arms letting out whimpers for me, begging me to pick her up. Giving me sinful thoughts and making me hold back a groan.

     I quickly go to her, gently picking her up feeling tingles on contact. My hand resting just under her ass holding her up while the other hand is tucking in her head to my neck. I breathe in her sent, smiling at her natural floral perfume that's flowing off her in waves.

      Finally she succumbed to sleep. But not before I softly say, "I finally found you my Angel."