-Chapter 13-

⚠️ warning slight mature content ⚠️

Angelina's Pov

After breakfast Daddy pulled me into our room before setting us on the bed while I'm on his lap and saying,"Know princess, daddy and you have to have a very important discussion, ok?"

"Yes daddy." I respond.

"Good now you know how my eyes change colors when your other daddies are present baby?" He asks to which I respond with a nod.

"Well that's not normal for humans ok, but daddy isn't human so it's normal for me." He says.

"What are you then?" I question.

"Have you heard of heaven and hell baby?" He asks.

"Yes daddy I once found a bible." I tell him.

"Mmmh and you read it, such a smart baby aren't you?" He asks.

"Yes I am very smart!" I say, excited that he complimented me.

"Well right now you and daddy are in hell."
He says.

"I-I died!" I wailed.

"No, no baby your very much alive but only people who are special can enter hell and heaven alive, you understand?"

"Y-yes daddy."

"Good now, do you know what makes you special?" He asks and I shake my head.

"You baby are a Angel, it's just dormant right now." He says making me gasp.

"R-really daddy?" I squeal.

"Yes and every angel has a soulmate, do you feel tingles when I touch you all over your body baby?" He asks.

"Y-yes daddy" I whimper out when he cups my kitty making him groan.

"Well princess that's because we are soulmates." He explains.

"Does that mean your an Angel too daddy?" I ask.

"No love I'm something very different." He whispers darkly.

"What are you then?" I question.

"I'm the King of hell baby, the devil." He says while smirking at me.

I gasp,"T-that means your naughty!"

"Yes baby, very very naughty." He groans out while putting more pressure on my kitty making me moan.

"And you know your other daddies? There my demons princess and they want to do very naughty things to you too." He growls.

"T-they do?" I ask quietly.

"Yes little girl but we will later I have to finish explaining." He says.

And after that he explains everything to me, all the rankings and how my father is God and that the rest of my family are angels while his family including Kanie and Bubba are demons! I am shocked!

He even told me that soon I'll get my soon Angel and she will be able to talk to me!!!! But he says that she's having a nap right now, and that they are all very very VERY excited to meet the other me!

And, and that Im meeting the Moon Goddess at the Picnic, the one who made me and Daddy mates! I will have to say thank you!
**********************************************

"Pretty baby come it's time for our family picnic." Daddy yelled.

"B-but I have to get something!" I responded.