-Chapter 7-

Bed room up top

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ Ps you might find Angelina's actions weird and how she doesn't try to escape but it's just her mind set and she doesn't think it's wrong.

Angelina's Pov

     I slowly start to wake up, groaning I shift around feeling silky sheets rub against my skin, I freeze when I hit something. Sitting up I look over to see a large man laying down beside me. Curiously I crawl onto him sitting directly on his stomach shifting a bit lower so I can get the full view of him. I take my finger and trace the designs on his chest.

    tingles erupt as soon as a touch him, I giggle placing both of my hands on his chest, lightly bouncing up and down from how excited those tingles make me feel.

     As I continue to bounce on the strange man I hear him groan and start to feel something harder underneath me, it sort of looked like a snake. I slide down him more, sitting on his thighs I lean forward and slowly palm the snake.

    Feeling it twitch I squeal, dying to see the snake I put my fingers in the top of his shorts and start to pull them down when rough hands grab mine.

    I look up and see him staring at me intently. Shyly I sit up straight and put my thumb in my mouth sucking it slightly, a nerves habit I picked up over the years.

     His eyes darkened at the action, sitting up he puts his hands on my hips, pulling me forward so I'm back on his lap. He pulls my thumb out of my mouth before replacing it with his own. I eagerly suck, a deep part of me wanting to please him.

     "Your a good girl, aren't you darling?" He asked with a deep husky voice.

     Not being able to answer him because of the thumb in my mouth I rapidly nod my head, wanting to satisfy him.

     He hums to my response before asking, "So darling what where you doing just now, hmm?"

      I release his thumb before leaning over and squeal ,"I wanted to see your snake!"

     He looks at me clearly amused by my answer, "Is that so, well I have to tell you something dear it isn't a snake."

    I look at him and pout, "Than what is it?"

    He smirks, "It's my dick baby."

   "A dick? I want a dick!" I shout

    He hums, "mmh do you baby, because what's mine is yours." He leans in whispering in my ear.

    "Oh thank you, thank you, I've never had a dick before!" I tell him, throwing my arms around his neck to hug him.

     "Good baby, because the only dick your aloud to have is mine." He snarled

      I nodded my head agreeing with him, "Words darling." He says.

      "Yes sir." I spoke quitely

      He groans, "As much as I like hearing you call me that I prefer daddy."

      "Daddy?" I question.

      "Yes baby girl, daddy. Your a good girl for listening to daddy aren't you?" He asked

       I squealed,"Yes yes daddy I'm a good girl!"

Daemons Pov

       God, my little girl was going to be the death of me. Not only did I wake up to her bouncing on my dick and then trying to catch a look at my "snake", but also hearing her call my daddy and being so eager to please me is making my dick want to explode.

       I'm glad that she told me that she's never had or seen a dick before because if she had I probably would of had to kill that person.

        "You right Angel you are daddies good girl. Know tell me why daddy found you soaking wet from the rain." I asked

         "Tell me angel I don't like asking twice, hmm why where you? It isnt nice to ignore daddy, especially when he made sure you didn't get sick." I said.

       She looked up at me shyly before whispering, "I ran away."

       "Oh you did baby, and why did you run away?" I questioned.

        "Because mother sold me to a bad old man." She said sadly.

        My jaw clenched when I heard this, I tightened my grip around her before saying, "Go on little baby, tell daddy all the details."

         She started to sniffle which broke my heart, "I-I was exploring, when mother found me and told me that I shouldn't act like a child be-because I was laughing at how the water tickled my toes. An-and she said that on my 18th birthday I was going to get mar-married." She sopped

         "Continue little girl."I spoke calmly but in reality I was furious with what that wretched cow did and said to my sweet girl.

         "She-she said that he would punish me for acting like such a child because her methods didn't work. I hated going in that storm cellar daddy! It was so dark an-and cold and I didn't get food or water for days!" She wailed

         "And than she told me I was going to meet my husband before lun-lunch, so I had to clean the whole house and make food and put on a pretty dress, m-my dress was so pretty daddy and I even did my hair so mother wouldn't be mad." She hiccuped.

         I shhed her while patting her back hoping that she would calm down to finish her story.

        "An-and then there was a knocking at the door so I went to answer it. And there was a old man there, I-I thought that he was the father of the person I was supposed to-to marry because h-he looked 50 but no one else was there! And then I led him to the kitchen when he smacked my bum really hard daddy. And during dinner he put his hand on my thigh and squeeze re-really hard. Then when he left he told me that he had so much planned for me an-and spanked my bum again." She blubbered.

         I rocked her back and forth,"Oh my brave little angel, you did so well telling daddy what happened."

        I wasn't just furious anymore I was fuming, boiling with rage how dare this low life put hands on my little baby. I would kill him. Murder him in the most gruesomely ways and then torture him more when his good for nothing soul is in hell.

        "Baby, my sweet little Angel can you show daddy where the evil man touched you?" I question

         She nodded lifting up my shirt that she is wearing from when I changed her out of her wet dress, revealing 4 bruise like finger prints on her thigh. She than turned around and lifted the shirt over her ass showing a light red bruise in the shape of a hand.

        I turned her back around and kissed her forehead,"Good job baby, you did exactly what daddy said, now I just need you to tell me one more thing before daddy gives you a treat for being such a good little girl." I said

         She bounced on my lap again, clearly excited over that fact that she was going to be rewarded. "Ye-yes daddy I'll tell you anything!" She replied.

        "Ok Angel now this is very important, I need you to tell the names of the old man and who you said your mother was." I asked

         She was deep in thought before she replied,"Th-there names where Harold and Lucinda."

        "Good job darling, know you shall get your reward." I said petting her head while she leaned into my hand basking in the warmth.

         "What is it daddy, what is my treat for being a good girl!" She squealed

          I smirked, "It's a kiss baby, daddies going to kiss you on your big pouty lips."