-Chapter 3-

18 years ago

(Hells training grounds)

Daemon's Pov

I was wondering around the palace looking for Dante my only friend considering that everyone was terrified of me. I was going to tell him the news of me getting a mate, the gift God had given me which my inner demons couldn't stop talking about. They are way older than me and probably about as old as God and my father. They have never taken a host before but apparently they deemed me worthy enough to host all three of them, not that I'm complaining.

     When God and Father were speaking about my future, my demons were happy about it which included spreading chaos and destruction. They also where proud as for getting complimented on our power and future leadership. But I have never seen them more thrilled and excited when God told us that we were receiving a gift, a mate.

I was confused at first but after father explained what a mate was I wanted one right away. They would be mine, all mine. I just had to wait, which wasn't easy. Its already been a couple weeks now and I have been getting more angry over the fact that they haven't found me my mate. Which led to the torture of many evil souls as well as for the havoc I've created around the underworld.

     I walked down to the palaces training ground where I found Dante practicing his skills since he will be my second in command when I become King. He was hanging around with this kid named Kane I think, who was blushing from something Dante had said. I walked up to them and told Dante I had great news. He also told me that he had to share some things with me too.

     "I am receiving a gift from God Dante! The same gift that you were told you would receive!", I exclaimed.

     He looked at me shocked, "Really, a mate?"

      I nodded my head, "Yes indeed but they haven't found my mate yet, how has been the search for yours?"

      He gave me a cheeky smile and said, "Thats what I wanted to talk to you about I found him, it's Kane!"

      I gave him a pat on the back with a neutral expression while saying,"Congrats that is very exciting!"

      We continued talking and sparing for a while until my mother came rushing outside that we needed to go to Heaven and meet up with my father, they have finally found my gift.

      I smirked to myself and my demons howled with excitement. They couldn't wait until I met our precious mate, and all the things we had planned for them.

Third person Pov

      When Selene finally returned to Gods office to tell them the soul bonding was complete, they sent word to Hell to retrieve Daemon and bring him to Heaven to tell him the good news. They waited patiently until he arrived nervous on his reaction towards the fact that Daemons mate was an unborn baby.

     As Daemon walked threw the doors he knew instantly who is mate was, he took fast long steps towards Catherine and stared at her stomach for what felt like hours. Until he finally leaned down giving it a kiss. Shocking everyone considering that Daemon barely showed his emotions. He knew straight away that the baby belonged to him and he couldn't have felt more happy in the moment.

9 months later

During Catherine's 9 months of pregnancy, Daemon had been around Heaven a lot since he felt it wasn't safe yet for his little mate to be in Hell so he made frequent visits to Heaven instead. He quickly became very possessive over the unborn child and obsessed with knowing exactly where Catherine was as well as to how she was feeling.

On the day of his Mates birth he couldn't of been more nervous and excited. He waited and waited for more than 10 hours in the waiting room along with his parents, Dante, Kane and Selene, tapping his foot overwhelmed with emotions towards the thought of something going wrong with the birth. God had just rushed out into the waiting room, about to tell them the name him and Catherine had decided for there little girl when the lights went out. Daemon immediately knowing something was wrong rushed to where they kept the new born babies. Knocking down the door he stood furious at the sight before him, his little mate was gone. He couldn't sense her anywhere. Filled with rage he tore through Heaven and Hell looking everywhere for his precious gift. Defeated he returned back to Heaven to speak with God, to atleast hear the name of his mate. God spoke sadly, he had too just lost his first daughter, and was confused on how he had no clue that this would happen. Angelina he spoke heartbroken, her name was Angelina.

Daemons reputation from there on out just kept getting worst. He held no sympathy for anyone killing everything in his path in search for his beloved. Not knowing that Angelina was really closer than they thought, hidden on earth by a witch, a powerful revenge seeking witch. Being kept secluded in a dense forest where she would spend the next 18 years of her life.