-Chapter 8-

Warning ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️ there relationship is also moving very fast because of there bond

Angelina's Pov

    I looked up at him curiosity before realizing what he means, "Oh daddy daddy, thank you I always wanted a kiss, ju-just like how Prince Philip kissed princess Aurora in sleeping beauty!!"

     He chuckled at my reaction, "Yes little baby just like in sleeping beauty."

     I leaned forward puckering up my lips before quickly pecking his. My cheeks heat up making me blush madly at how wonderful it felt to kiss him.

      I smiled shyly at him,"Thank you daddy."

      He smiles before laughing I quickly pout thinking he's making fun of me, "Oh little girl if you think that's a kiss than you surely wrong." He said while smirking.

        He continues,"But it's ok little baby daddy will show you how to kiss him."

        He slowly leaned forward before pressing his lips against mine. Taking my bottom lip in his mouth he lightly bits it sucking it right after to ease the sting making me gasp. He takes that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

        Shifting me slowly so that I'm now sitting on his thigh, he places his hands on my waist and starts to rock me back and forth, making my chest press against his. My little pebbles rubbing harshly against his sending tingles start down to my northern area.

     I started to whimper into the kiss, being to overwhelmed by these new feeling that I break away from daddy, panting slightly.

     "Daddy!!!" I whine

     "Yes angel?" He asked in a deep husky voice.

      "Daddy what's happening to me?" I panted

    "Oh little baby daddy is making you feel pleasure, he's rubbing your panty covered pussy all over his thigh, while also pressing your little nipples against his chest." He answered.

      "My pussy and nipples daddy?" I asked

      "Yes little girl your nipples make your princess parts, your little kitty tingle." He whispered.

      I started to feel wet down there but it felt so good that I helped daddy, panting harder while moving my hips faster.

    "Why is it so wet daddy I'm leaking juices everywhere?" I whine.

     "Don't worry darling it's completely normal your little pussy is preparing you to take daddy's dick eventually, it means your aroused." He smirked

   "I whimpered at that,"Da-daddy oh daddy I-Im going to pee daddy, it's coming daddy you have to stop Im going to pee on you."

     After hearing this he picked up the pace lightly bouncing me up and down on his thigh before saying, "That's it baby let it happen, cum all over daddies thigh, let daddy watch his little girl have a orgasm."

     "Daddy, daddy, daaaadddyyyy!!" Moaning out his name repeatedly I cum, releasing more juices all over him.

     He pushed through the orgasm making my whine and whimper at how sensitive my princess parts felt. "Daddy it's too much I can't take it."

     He chuckled while replying, "Yes I know little girl but soon I won't listen to you when you beg me to stop now let's clean your little pussy and daddies thigh."

       He layed me gently down on the bed disappearing for a bit for him only to return in sweats, with a wet cloth, pulling my panties down he slowly wipes my kitty before pushing down harder at a certain spot. Making me let out a moan in response.

      "That darling is your little clit, it's a tiny button of nerves making you moan in pleasure." He explains and I nod in response.

    Once he's down cleaning me up he takes off my wet panties and stuffs them in the pocket. Taking out a new pair of underwear he slips them on.

     I look at him in question, curious at what we just did, "what was all of that daddy?"

    "What we did darling is called making out and humping." He smirked

Daemons Pov

     I think I just had a heart attack, watching my little Angel bouncing on my thigh while whining and whimpering my name as she came all over me. Her hard nipples pressed up tightly against mine. Her knee occasionally rubbing against my cock during all this. She barely touched me and I came, just showing how much of an affect she has on me.

     My demons where thrilled with what just happened all begging to have a turn with our little baby. She was just soo perfect, a true angel.

    I turn to face our Angelina to find her still panting from the recent events. I gently pick her up before tucking her back into bed, she would definitely need a little nap from our activities.

    After she falls asleep I leave the bathroom light on while shutting off the other ones, locking the door while also putting a powerful spell on it so no one can enter or leave until I say so.

     I make my way to my office, currently it is my fathers but with my mate back and all I'll be reinstated as King of Hell.

    Pushing open the door the room goes silent, everyone present which includes my father and mother, God and his wife, Dante and Kane, and the Moon goddess Selene.

    Catherine rushes towards me,"Is my daughter here? Is she really here?"

    Dante chimes in, "Yeah man don't keep us in suspense anymore."

     I chuckle happily "Yes she is, she's sleeping soundly in my room she tired so I'm letting her have a little nap."

     Catherine let's out a happy sob, relieved that they finally have there daughter back she goes to God and embraces him in a hug.

     Dante comes and pats me on the back, while my mother hugs my father clearly happy that I finally have my mate.

     I then begin to say, "Now into serious matters, does anyone know who the fuck Lucinda and Harold are?"

     God looks at me suprised, "Where did you hear those names?"

     Lucifer joins in, "Yes son where?"

     I retell them what Angelina told me, about her awful "mother" Lucinda and her soon to be "Husband" Harold.

    They where shocked, the women in the room burst into tears, sobbing for what Angelina had to go through. While the men where trembling in anger, furious that they didn't save her and that she had to resort to running away.

     God finally spoke, "Lucinda is a very powerful witch, she used to kill angels and demons because it would make her more powerful. After finding this out me and Lucifer locked her in a cell in hell taking away her powers, and Harold is a demon who used to work for Lucifer when all of a sudden they both disappeared. We didn't think much of it considering she was powerless and Harold was only a low class demon."

     Lucifer chimmed in frustrated, "Clearly they both figured out a way to get more power."

    We continued discussing plans and what steps and precautions we should take before we where interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

      I got up from my desk before opening the door, and I was shocked to see who it was. My Angelina.