-Chapter 14-

⚠️ Warning Mature Content ⚠️

Angelina's Pov

   Daemon slowly pushes his hands in my pants rubbing my little pearl between his fingers. Making me whine and whimper at the feeling. He gently pushes one, then two fingers in my little hole.

   "Oh princess your gushing, my pathetic little baby can't even talk she's in so much pleasure can she?" He chuckled.

    "Da-uuhhh." I respond making him laugh.

"Daddy needs to stretch your little desperate hole so he can finally put his big hard cock in you, would u like that little girl?"

    "Yessss d-dadddy!" I squeal rapidly nodding my head as he adds a third finger.

     "D-daddy daddy daaadddy!" I cry out to him.

     "You ready baby, daddies gonna fill you up." He said.

      "Y-yess daddy!" I respond.

      "Okay baby read...."

     I slowly start to open my eyes, looking down I see I made a mess all over my legs, I whimper when I bring my hand to gently touch my pantie covered kitty, it felt so hot and wet. I look at my hand and see it's covered in my special juices.

    No, no it was all just a dream, b-but I need daddy to come make me cum. I won't make it to his office it's to far away. W-will daddy care if I rub my kitty on something? That's naughty, I'll be a bad girl!! But daddy doesn't have to know, I can do it before he comes back and still be a good girl!

    I take off my dress and panties, leaving me in just my white frilly socks and pig tails. Grabbing daddies large pillow that smells just like him, I sit up on my knees and put the pillow between my thighs, making the seam rub right against my kitty. Just like I did before with daddies leg.

    Moving back and forth slowly I gasp in shock when I find out that its rubbing harshly against my little pearl making me whine.

    I start humping daddies pillow harder hugging half of it against my body while I'm still sitting on my knees.

    It felt so so good, I start to jump up and down when I feel the peeing sensation happen again.

    "Ooo-ooh daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I wanna cum!" I whimper out loudly.

    But no matter how hard I humped I just couldn't cum making me cry out. I look down and see the pillow soaking wet with my juices.

    "W-why can't I cu-cum." I cry, tears starting to fall from my eyes at how badly I want it.

     "You won't cum because daddy never said you could!" I hear Daemon growl out by the door.

Daemons Pov

   I couldn't believe what I was looking at. My innocent little girl was crying, begging to cum all over my pillow in nothing but her little frilly socks. Her pigtails were bouncing along with her as she's jumping up and down trying to get her desperate little pussy to come.

   I'm finally brought out of my daze when I hear her say, "W-why can't I cu-cum"

   "You won't cum because daddy never said you could!" I respond.

    "D-daddy what are you doing here." She says still humping my pillow with all her might while she's whining.

   "Daddies here to punish his bad little girl! You were just so desperate for daddies cock that you couldn't even wait for him to come back, you had to satisfy your greedy little pussy, mmmh? Am I wrong?" I ask.