-Chapter 2-

18 years ago (Time skip to a couple of weeks later)

Gods office

Third person Pov

Third person Pov

God and Lucifer along with the Moon Goddess were in heaven trying to think of the perfect person to set up with Daemon when Catherine, Gods wife came rushing in the office with wonderful news.

Gods Pov

I was looking threw files which included detailed information of each person in the universe. We had norrowed it down to either the fairy, nymph, or angel species because of there submissive nature. When all of a sudden my mate Catherine came rushing with a excited look on her face telling me she had wonderful news.

I was going to ask what it was when the Moon Goddess Selene stood up and walked towards my wife before leaning down and putting her hands on her stomach and whispering, "Your pregnant, with a baby girl."

I stood up knocking my files over and rushed to my love, before dropping to my knees, hands going to get stomach and saying, "really?"

Catherine gave me an excited squeal before saying, "Yes my love she is indeed telling the truth!"

I quickly stood up before picking up Catherine and spinning her around. I set her down to hug her, making sure to be careful of her stomach. Lucifer came beside us and padded my back saying. "Congrats man."

Selene had been quiet for a while so I asked her what's wrong when she surprised me by saying, "She's perfect!"

I look at her confused, "Perfect? Who's perfect?"

"Your daughter she is perfect for Lucifers son, Daemon!"

Me and Lucifer both looked at at each other than her before saying, "What, really?"

Selene smiles and nodded saying, "Yes, she has the perfect soul for Daemon!"

I was thrilled that we finally had found the perfect person for Daemon even if it was my daughter, I knew he would take care of her. Catherine was also looked thrilled, squealing she started rambling about weddings and grandchildren, I just chuckled while shaking my head.

Selene spoke up and said, " now all you have to do is let me work my magic!"

She soon left to her home to prepare there souls to be bonded together forever.