Prolouge and Bio

A/N: This is like my 4th attempt at making a good DxD story and I actually fell in love with this story I thought of so, we will see how it goes! Also like normal I post memes in picture slots, and here's the Wattpad Fanfic code.
Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
H/C - hair color
This is less of a prologue and more of a trailer but let's dive into it either way. Also this is in no way required to read, skip to the next chapter for the actual start to the story.

In the beginning all were created without the intention of being equal. But even so, a balance and equilibrium was established against the odds by the metaphorical pyramid of power amongst species.
Devils were dead smack in the middle of this pyramid, they may lead humans to think they are the strongest beings, and it's true some came to be incredibly strong, but there were much stronger creatures out there.

Most of these stronger beings were turned to SACRED GEARS, powerful weapons with the souls and powers of these beings built into them. Amongst the sacred gears were the 13 Longinus, you probably know some of them, like the Heavenly Dragons Albion and Ddraig. Or the TRUE Longinus. Littler known fact is that 5 more Longinus were made after the Evil Dragon War. One of which you may know as Forbidden Valor View AKA Gasper Vladi's sacred gear. So common knowledge in the world of DxD is that there are 18 Longinus.

But one more was made even more recently.

One made of great power, more so than the others, it formed out of space and time itself, along with it came two unsuspecting beings. One a great king, part dragon and part man. And the other a random teenage boy in a close by reality caught up in the surge of energy.

This sacred gear that formed itself was a combination of a failed protection spell cast by the king, and a incredible inter dimensional magic surge. So the king had accidentally turned himself into a formless symbiotic creature (sacred gear) that created a bond with its host, so they both survive. This formless symbiotic king, would form itself into a medallion necklace of some kind.

Luckily enough the new sacred gear had a host nearby, one from another world. His name is Y/N.
And luckily for Y/N this means he has a means of protection against this dangerous new world.

-Y/N's Bio-

Major spoilers ahead.

The bio will update as the story progresses

This is what you were wearing when you were transported to DxD

This is what you were wearing when you were transported to DxD. Minus the beanie, those are cringe.

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 17
Height: 5'10
Languages: English, Japanese, Beast Tongue, Spanish
Title: Low Class Devil
Sacred Gear: Crest of the Dragon King of Creation
Species: Reincarnated Devil
Gender: Male
Grade: Junior (3rd year)
Likes: Cooking, playing video games, anime, music, bass, joking around
Dislikes: manipulative people, people without common sense, people with big egos, people who don't get jokes, people who go to far with jokes
Love Interest: ———
Familiar: ———
Weapons: faal Zorox Tuz, hands, feet, knives, gauntlets, knuckle dusters, boosted roller blades.
Powers: Fire, Creation
Info: The tragic MC who's lost nearly everything and is on the verge of death, he's transported to a new world with a crazy new power.

Otherworldly Dragon King Bio

Human, Scared Gear, and Dragon forms

Name: Bane Godfrey
Age: 143
Height Dragon form: 166'11
Height Human form: 6'4 without horns 6'9 with them
Title: Otherworldly Dragon King
Languages: Japanese, and Beast Tongue
Species: Half Human, Half Dragon
Gender: Male
Powers: Power of creation, can create any object or weapon with strength equal to that of his own magic capacity. Elemental powers, can control earth, air, water and fire. Sub Elemental Powers, can control Lightning, Poison, Lava, and Ice. Light control, can control light magic. Darkness control, can control dark magic.
Info: A respectable king and powerful leader, wise and intelligent yet cunning and daring. Also a little pervy.

Scared Gear info:
Name: The Crest of the Other Worldly Dragon King
Ability: Limitless Creation, based upon the dragon kings signature power of creation, the wielder of the sacred gear can create objects based upon their own magical strength. Other abilities included increased magic regen, normal regeneration (slow), increased physical abilities, and Beast Tongue knowledge.
Medallion: the medallion will appear when summoned where the wielder sees fit. In Y/N's case, that's a necklace. The object will then form out of the medallion in cloud of dust out to wherever the wielder thinks it should go. For example a shield in front of a ally.
Objects created by the sacred gear are nearly indestructible, but incredibly hard to master to form them correctly.
More than one object may cause significant strain on the wielders magic reserve.
Over 10 objects have the chance to cause strain on the life force of the creator. Possibly permanently damaging the wielder. Many small objects don't normally strain the wielder. (Like 5 spoons or knives). It's more if your trying to summon a full body armor suit or two swords or something of that sort, then it will take a strain.
Balance breaker: undiscovered

That's all for now and I hope to see you all in the 1st chapter.