"How is she by the way?" Louis and Zayn join us as well and we all sit in a line at the bar.

I shrug since I myself am not completely sure, "She's okay I guess. She doesn't like talking about any of that shit."

"I don't blame her, I mean this is all so new to her. Give the girl some time to process things." Zayn gives his input while throwing back a shot that I am very jealous of.

I chuckle, "Don't worry I've tried but she made it very clear to me last night to stop worrying. You should've seen her, I was actually scared of her and I've never been scared of anyone before."

"Damn, Lilah made Mr. Dark and Broody scared? I wish I was there for that." Niall laughs while leaning his elbows on the countertop, "While we're on the topic, what the fuck is going on with you two?"

"What do you mean?"

He throws his hands up and smacks them back down at his sides, "Dude come on, you two obviously fancy each other. What's taking you so long?"

"What a great question Niall, I've been wondering the same thing." Louis butts in while pointing at him and looking at me with arched eyebrows.

Zayn then huddles around me like Niall and Louis, "It's pretty clear that you like her man, and we know damn well that she does to you."

"Alright back up tough guys, stop acting like this is an interrogation." I put my hand up.

"Answer the question Harold." Niall smirks.

"Give me a second," I put my hand on my chin and look up at the ceiling to act like I'm thinking, I look back down and point to them, "Fuck off." I abruptly stand up and walk up the stairs to go to our booth.

"Come on, mate! Just admit you like her!" Zayn's voice carries through the club as their footsteps follow me.

"I'm not saying shit." I say through a song voice.

I don't just like her. But nobody else needs to know that yet, I mean it's quite obvious but the fact that they're asking just shows how idiotic they are.

They join me at the booth and Niall sits with a huff, "Fine you don't have to say it but that just means I won't tell you what she told me."

I narrow my eyes at him and clasp my hands together on the table, "What did she say to you?"

He purses his lips, "Nothing, nothing at all."

He's bluffing.

I scoff and just ignore him which I can tell annoys him because his face drops and he rolls his eyes.

"Where's Liam?" I change the subject.

"I don't know, he said he wasn't feeling good today so he's probably home." Louis shrugs.

My phone starts ringing in my pocket so I fish it out and the contact reads Lavigne, "Hey baby, what's up?" I answer.

They start chuckling and muttering things that I don't give a shit enough to care about, "Harry, I need you to come get me right now."

"Put her on speaker I wanna say hi." Niall tells me so I do it just to please his annoying ass since he probably wouldn't stop asking if I didn't.

"Sorry repeat that again." I ask her.

"You have to come pick me up right now." Her voice comes out fast like she's running.