Dean returned to the dresser and went silent again. Then he turned to Sam, "You and me and Dad-- I want us... I want us to be together again. I want us to be a family again."

"Dean, we are a family. So does Karina... I'd do anything for you, but things will never be the way they were before."

Dean's face was filled up with sadness and heartbroken. He said to Sam, sadly, "Could be..."

Sam nodded with tears in his eyes, "I don't want them to be. I'm not gonna live this life forever. Dean, when this is all over, you're gonna have to let me go my own way."

The boys shared a silent look with each other as Karina put her blade in her ponytail.

***

At the warehouse, the trio climbed up the elevator gate. When they reached the floor, they all saw Meg incanting in the ancient language, in front of the altar. As quiet as they should, they all squeezed through the space between the gate and the wall.

Sam drew a gun on her, letting Dean and Karina walk slowly to the other side of the room. Sam followed them, to see them hiding behind the crates. Dean put his bag down, slowly, giving Sam the rifle. Karina drew two blades from her holster, ready for action.

"Guys."

They all looked at each other, stunned. Meg continued, "Hiding is a little bit childish, don't you think?"

"That didn't work out like I'd planned."

"I told you it wouldn't work, Dean."

"Kay, now it's not the time."

Karina quietly groaned and rolled her eyes. Meg turned her back and saw Sam, Dean, and Karina. "Why don't you come out?"

They all followed her order, still holding on to their weapons. They all walked toward her. She looked at Sam, "Sam, I have to say, this puts a real crimp in our relationship."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Dean asked, "So, where's your little Daeva friend?"

"Around. You know, that shotgun's not gonna do much good."

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. The shotgun's not for the demon."

Karina lifted one of her blades toward her, "So, who is it, Meg? Who's our visitor for tonight? Who are you waiting for?"

"You."

The shadow demon appears on the wall, but none of them aren't seeing it. It came to Sam and clawed the side of his face, knocking him down to the ground. It threw Dean into the crates. The demon clawed her right arm, making her drop her blade. She screamed in pain. There was a bloody claw scratch on her chest. It pushed her down. She was blacked out.

When Sam woke up, seeing Dean tied up to the post. While Karina was tied up in her hands, sitting on the floor, between them. Sam tied up to another post as well, as he looked up, seeing Meg sitting in front of them.

"Hey, Sam? Don't take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend... is a bitch."

Karina looked at Sam, fakely smiled, "Yeah, we're gonna have a talk if we survive."

Sam looked at Meg, "This, the whole thing, was a trap. Running into you at the bar, following you here, hearing what you had to say-- it was all a setup, wasn't it?'

Meg chuckled, answering his question. Sam continued, "And the victims were from Lawrence."

"It doesn't mean anything. It was just to draw you in, that's all."