십삼 (13):

Haruto's POV:

I was shocked from what i heard from the short guy..

"We can't tell anything about haruto,Yoshi."the short guy said.."I feel guilty that we caused haruto's accident and kept it a secret.."

What..

"Until when are we gonna keep it a secret,Mashi?"Yoshi asked..

They know about what happened to me?

"I don't know,yoshi.. Junkyu is already asking us about haruto.."Mashiho answered..

I need to get out of here..It suffocating..

I walked out of the restroom.. I never thought of going back to where Junkyu was and I walked to the school garden to calm down..

When I got there, I sat on the bench..

I take a deep breath as I think about what I heard earlier from those two..

I can't believe they know me and they're not telling the truth to Junkyu hyung..

What will Junkyu feel when he finds out that his two friends are hiding something from him? I'm sure that he'll be mad at them again..

I don't know what i would feel that they knew about my accident..So,that means they're the ones that keeps appearing on my dream?

I don't know what will happen now..

I angrily messed up my hair..

I stayed in here until the school dismissal..

After a few minutes,I heard someone called my name as I looked up..

"Ruto-ya~.."Junkyu said."Why didn't you tell me that you're here?I was looking for you earlier.."

"Sorry, hyung..I'm just thinking a lot and I came here to calm down.."I added..

"Why? did something happen?"He asked..

I looked at him..I hesitate  whether to say it or not..

"Uhmm..No,hyung.. it's nothing.."I answered.."where's your friends?"

"They left first .. I said that I would just pass by here.."He said.."Let's go home!"

I nodded as we left the school..

~~

Time Skip:

We arrived home as I walked to the living room and sat on the couch..

He put his bag on the other side of the couch as he sat beside me..

"Ruto-ya..Thank you for encouraging me earlier to talk to my friends..I don't know what to do if you didn't encourage me.."Junkyu said."It’s kinda a relief that they didn’t get mad at me when I ignored them"

"Don't thank me.. You were the one who dared to talk to them..I just stood next to you while you talked to them.."I added..

"Just take it as a compliment,okay? you still helped me talk to them and talk about my situation.."Junkyu said, pouting..

I squeezed his cheeks, "Stop pouting, hyung

I squeezed his cheeks, "Stop pouting, hyung..or do you want me to keep doing this?"I said as he removed my hands from his cheeks.

"Stop it!that hurts,you know!"He pouts while rubbing his cheeks..

I laughed, "okay okay.. I'll go to my room and take a rest..call me if there's anything you need.." I said as he nodded..

When I was about to stand up,He holds my hand and looked at him..

"Haruto..Thank you for today..I couldn't do it if it's wasn't for you"He said, smiling..

"You're welcome,hyung.."I added as I smiled back..

I don't want to lose those smile of yours..You're too precious to lose that smile..I want to protect those smile..

I walked to my room and  lay down on my bed and decided to take a quick nap..

~~

Where am I??

It's dark in here..

"It's been a month since Haruto went into a coma..His body would give up if he won't wake up.. He also fought several times to stay alive.."

What..

I'm in a coma?

That means I'm still alive?

"Give us time to decide what to do, please.. We'll talk to you if we already decided.."

Are they going to give up on me?

I want to go back!

~~

I sat up while catching my breath..

My head was sweating..my body keeps disappearing and coming back..

After a few minutes, I finally calmed down..

I had to get my body back as soon as possible..

I don't want them to give up on me..

I had to..

~~
Teu-Hi 👋💙

It's me again🙂 I hope you like this chapter 💙

So, what do you think??tell me your thoughts about this chapter hehe I want to know 💙 and about yoshi and Mashi? You didn't expect that they're the ones who knows about haruto's accident, right?

Few more chapters and it'll be the end of the story..

That's all for today 💙 Stay healthy and safe y'all 💙😘

Teu-bye 👋💙