둘(2):

Junkyu's POV:

As i returned home and let haruto inside, I make sure that he's comfortable to make himself at home even he's a ghost..

"Take a seat first, haruto.. I'll change myself first and we'll talk for a bit.."I said as he nodded and walked to the couch and sat down..

I walked to my room and changed my usual clothes when im home.. After that, i walked out of my room and walked to the living room where haruto is...

I saw him, patiently waiting..

"So,let's talk about it.."I said as he just looked at me.."do you remember anything like you're in a hospital?"

He shooked his head as a no..

"Hmm.. just tell me what you remembered.."I said..

"I only remembered that I got into a accident while i was crossing on the road,that's all.."He added.."I'm really sorry,hyung..that's the only thing i remembered.."

"It's okay...let's see what we can do..maybe i'll ask some hospitals if there's a patient named haruto.."I added...

"What if I wasn't admitted on that hospitals?"He asked.

"Then, let's try on a cemetery.."I answered."Even though I feel creepy everytime i go there."

"You'll do all that just to help me find my body,hyung?"He said..

"Yeah.. Since you're a ghost and you can't talk to people because they cant see you.."I added.

"You're right..Maybe I can just come with you.."Haruto said..

"Sure..I can have a accompany then.."I added.."you can accompany me at school too,is it okay to you?"

He nodded..

"Uhmm..Maybe you can ask your friends too,Hyung.. maybe they know about me?"He said..

"They never mention your name tho but we'll give it a try.."I added.."thanks for suggesting!"

He smiled..

"Since your last name is japanese, I had 3 friends who are from Japan.. Maybe I can ask them about you.."I said..

"I hope they know about me.."Haruto added..

"I'll ask them since I have school.."I said..

He nodded..

I was about to stand when something comes in my mind..

"Uhmm,haruto?Can i do something?"I said.

"Sure,hyung..What is it?"He added..

I was hesitating if i do it or not..

I raised my finger and try to poke haruto's shoulder..

I expect my finger will go through to his shoulder but in my surprise, I really touched his shoulder..

"I-i can touch you?!" I said..

I was overwhelmed of my action.. It was my first time to touch a ghost!

Haruto did the same that I did and I feel he touched my shoulder too..

"I can touch you too,hyung!"He said..

"You're the first one that i touched!Since i was a kid, I was curious if i can touch a ghost..I never knew that you're the first one!"I added..

"Really?"He asked..

I nodded in excitement..

~~~

Haruto's POV:

"Let's try if you can touch some things too!"He said as he walked to his room..

He's really curious..

He came back with a pen on his hand...

"Hold this!"He said as he hold the pen above my hand..

"I don't think that i can hold it,hyung.."I added..

"Let's just try!"He said..

He let go of the pen as i tried to hold it but it just go through to my hand and falls on the ground..

He pouted..

(A/n: the way he pout would be like this👇)

I swear it's the cutest thing ever..

"Why i can touch you and you can touch me but you can't touch some things.."He pouted..

"I don't know,hyung.."I said..

"Anyway, thank you for letting my curiosity do its thing haha.."He added..

"It's nothing, Junkyu hyung.."I said, smiling..

"I'll finish some of my school stuffs first and I'll get back to you later on..Feel free to roam around, Haru.."He added..

Before he about to walk to his room, I called him.

"Junkyu hyung.."I called as he looked at me.."Thank you for letting me here even we just met.. I'll try my best to help myself too.."

"You're welcome,haru.. Tell me anything you want and I'll gladly help you.."He said as he walked inside his room..

He's really a kind-hearted person..

He offered himself to help me find my body..

I'll try my best not to burden him too much..

~~~~~

Teu-Hi!!How are you, teumes?? I hope you're doing good!

I hope you like this chapter 💙 I'm really sorry that it took so long for me to publish this🤧

See you in the next chapter!

Teu-bye!! Take care y'all💙💙