열하나 (11) :

Junkyu's POV:

It's been a hour since haruto left the house and until now he's still not here.. I'm worried that something happened to him..

I realized what haruto just told me..I shouldn't have ignores my friends especially those three..

"What i have done.."I mumbled..

I should talk with them soon..

Minutes passed by, my worries about haruto get worse because he's not here at home yet ...

I should have called him by now if he's a person who can hold a phone..

"Where is he?"I mumbled as i walked back and forth on the living room..

After a few minutes, the front door opened as Haruto entered..

I walked towards him and hugged him..

"What's wrong,hyung? what's with the sudden hug?"He said.

"I was worried,ruto...I was worried that something might happen to you.."I added..

"I'm perfectly fine, hyung..look, I came home safely.. nothing happened.."He said..

"I'm sorry,ruto...I just realized what you said earlier..I shouldn't ignored them.."I added as I stared at him..

"You should talk with them soon,hyung.."He said.. Tell them about your situation .. I know they will understand you .."

"I will..Ruto,will you let me help you again? please?"I asked..

"I shouldn't rely on you too much, hyung..I want to do it myself..Maybe you can help a bit.."He answered...

"It's okay...I'll stay by your side while you finding out where's your body is.."I said..

"You know, I'm curious about who i really am, who my friends are and what my parents look like.."He added.

"Don't worry,ruto..You'll meet them soon.."I said..

"Hyung..I want to talk about my dream earlier.."Haruto added..

"Tell me about it.."I said...

He told me about his dream about his accident..The one that he was rushed to the emergency room and those two guys keeps showing up on haruto's Dream..

"I'm desperate to know who they were, hyung.."He said..

"Don't rush yourself,haru..we'll find out soon.."I added..

He just nodded..

"By the way, where did you go earlier?"I asked.

"I just take a walk to the park nearby your house...I stayed there to clear my mind.."He answered.."I found many interesting things earlier too.."

I listened while he tell about something interesting for him..

( The scene looks like this )

I stared at him with admiration

He looks really happy about what he's telling right now..

His smile is really captivating and how he laughs too..

My imagination was cut off when haruto tapped me on the shoulder..

"Junkyu hyung,are you still listening?you suddenly zoned out.."He said..

"Uh yes.. Sorry about that, I was thinking about something.."I added..

"It's okay,hyung.. I'll be in my room.."He said as I nodded..

When he stands up and walked to his room,I noticed that ankle part slightly fades away and it came back..

There's definitely something's going on with haruto..

I should talk about it with him later..

I did what I had to do for today..

~~
Teu-Hi 👋

I hope you like this chapter even if it's a short one and it's a rushed one😅😅

Stay safe and healthy y'all 💙

Teu-bye 👋