여섯(6):

Junkyu's POV:

I let haruto stay at the house for him to get rest as I go to school..

I was already on our classroom, sitting here at my chair..

I was zoning out when Jihoon patted me on my shoulder that makes me startled..

"Hey, Junkyu!"Jihoon greeted..

"You scared me! what do you want anyway?"I said.

"What are you thinking,Kyu? You're zoning out.."Jihoon added.

"Just something you don't need to know.."I said..

"Do you have plans after school?"Jihoon asked..

"Uhmm I don't think so?why?"I answered..

"Me and the others will go to the arcade after school..maybe you should come with us! Junghwannie will be there too.."Jihoon said.

"Uhmm..sure.."I added..

"Nice!let's have fun later!"Jihoon said as he walked back to his seat..

~~

Time Skip: ( Lunch )

We walked to the Cafeteria as we bought our foods and sat on the table..

"Yoshi-ah,can I ask about haruto?"I said..

"Uhm,Sure? what is it?"Yoshi added..

"Did he perhaps moved here in Korea?"I asked.

"I don't know if he moved here but the last time I had talked with is his mother..She told us that they'll moved to another country.."Yoshi answered..

Wait.. I thought he didn't know about haruto moving to another country? he's getting suspicious..

"How did you know if you told me last time that you don't know about haruto, moving to another country?"I asked..

"I-i did? Sorry about that."He answered as he looked at Mashiho, nudging yoshi..

These two knows something..

Asahi was staring at me..

"What are you looking at?"I said..

"Why are you into of asking where Haruto is?"Asahi asked."Did you know about him?"

"N-no..I just want to know about haruto..that's all.."I stuttered.

"Do you have a crush on him,junkyu hyung?"Doyoung teased..

"N-no,I'm not!I didn't even met him!"I said..

I don't know but i'm blushing..

"See? you're blushing,hyung..means you like him even we don't know him."jeongwoo said..

The others laughed..

"Stop it!"I whined..

"Let's stop teasing Junkyu and finish your foods or you'll be late.."Hyunsuk said.. "especially you, junghwan.."

"Yes,mom~.."Jaehyuk teased.

"Yah!do you want me to hit you?" Hyunsuk said as he use his mom-glare at jaehyuk..

Hyunsuk kinda scary but in the same time kinda cute when he activate his mom mode..

From that, we all got silence while finishing our food..

Time Skip : ( After School )

I put my things on my bag as Jihoon put his arm around my neck..

"Let's go?"Jihoon said, excitedly.

"Sure! I'll just take my bag home and i'll catch up with you guys.."I added.

"You can just bring it with you..it's not like it's too heavy to carry with."Jihoon said..

"Oh uhm sure.."I mumbled..

"Asahi can't join us because he had something to do at home."Yoshi added..

"Oh okay..Let's go!"Jihoon said as we walked out of the classroom and out of the school..

I should be walking home now.. instead, I'm right here with my friends..

I hope haruto won't be bored at home..

The weather looks gloomy too..

We walked to the arcade not kinda far from the route from my house...

When we arrived at the arcade, We bought some tokens and have some fun..

While having fun playing with my friends, I didn't realize that it was already raining..

~~
Teu-Hi 👋

I hope you like this chapter 💙 and I'm sorry that it's getting shorter..

I'll take a break from writing too.. so, maybe I'll take a month before continuing this story...I'll try my best to write when I have a motive..for now, I really need to rest and clear my mind..

So,that's all 🙂 Stay healthy y'all 💙

Teu-bye 👋