십 (10) :

Haruto's POV:

After the incident of Junkyu and his three friends, Junkyu hyung kinda lost his focus and he ignored his friends especially those three..I no longer like what is going on..

"Hyung..Can we talk?"I said..

"Uh sure..what do you want to talk about?"Junkyu asked..

"About you and your friends,hyung.."I answered..

"What about them?"He asked..

"Stop ignoring them,hyung..it hurts them that you keep ignoring them especially your three japanese friends.."I answered..

"I don't do that.."He said..

"You did, hyung..Stop denying because I don't like what's happening to you and your friends..You can't do well what you do just because of that incident..I know you want to help me find my body as soon as possible but hyung,think of yourself too.."I added.."your friendship is falling apart  just because of me.."

He stared at me, looking overwhelmed what I just said..

"I think helping me is not that important,hyung..Your friendship is more important.."I said..

"W-what are you saying,ruto?"Junkyu stuttered..

"I want you to stop ignoring your friends, hyung.. I know that you want to asked your three friends about me but how about the others? You're scaring them..I noticed that younger one was scared  when you raised your voice that time.."I said..

I should stop relying on Junkyu hyung, i guess..

"Okay,I'll talk to them..just let me help you,hm?"He added as he holds my hand..

"No, hyung.. stop helping me with my problem,hyung.. I want to fix my problem myself.. "I said as i removed his hand from holding my hand..

"Haruto.."Junkyu mumbled..

I sighed, "I'll take a rest, hyung.. I'll be in my room.."I said as i walked to my room, leaving junkyu hyung standing there..

As soon as i walked inside my room,I lay down on my bed and soon fell asleep..

~~
( Haruto's Dream )

When I opened my eyes, I was dazzled by the light on the wall and I felt like I was lying on the hospital stretcher as if I was being rushed to the emergency room ..

"Haruto!"

"Don't give up on us,please!"

Those voices..those are the same voices i heard..

When I looked at the owners of those voices, their faces are blurry..

I want to know who they are..

After entering the emergency room, everything turns black..

~~

I sat up suddenly while having difficulty breathing..

It takes a few minutes before my breathing  calms down..

The two have always been in my dreams .. maybe they had something to do with my accident..their faces are still blurry.. I still don't know who they are if it's always like that..

I stayed in my bed for a while before standing up and walked out of my room..

I saw Junkyu hyung sitting on the sofa while doing something..

"Junkyu hyung.."I called..

He turned around and looked at me..

"I'll be out for a while.."I said..

I didn't wait for his turn to talk,I walked out the house and walked towards the park nearby Junkyu's house..

Many running through my mind right now .. questions about myself, about those guys that keeps appearing on my dream..

I wish this will be over soon..

~~
Tue-hi👋 it's me again!

I hope you like this chapter ✨

It's already April ! It's Haruto and hyunsuk's Birthmonth!

As well as mine hehe💙 my birthday is 4 days apart from hyunsuk's birthday ✨😄 I'm 02 liner hehe😊 I talk too much right? Sorry about that 😅

By the way,  this  story is a about to end tho...just a heads-up hehe..

That's all...See you at the next chapter ✨

Teu-bye 👋💙