삼 (3):

Junkyu's POV:

It's been 3 days since i met haruto and helping him find his body...

We try to ask some hospitals nearby...Sadly, they didn't have any patient named haruto..

Today, we're at my school..

Haruto is with me.. He accompany me so he can meet my friends too he's a ghost..

"Hyung,Is this your school?"Haruto asked while looking around..

I just nodded... i don't want everyone to think that I'm crazy because I'm talking to the air..

While I'm in my thoughts, someone called me..

"Junkyu-yaa~.."

It was Jihoon running towards me..

He's my bestfriend..

"Hey, Ji.."I greeted.."where's yoshi and the others?"

"Asahi and Yoshi will be here at the minute.."Jihoon said..

I looked at Haruto, who are staring at us..

"Sorry we're late!"

It's yoshi and asahi running towards us..

"Asahi woke up late that's why we're late.."Yoshi said..

"Sorry about that.."Asahi added..

I took a glance at Haruto ,who are staring at yoshi and asahi..

His hand is on his head.. Looks like he's in pain..

"Is jaehyuk already there?"Asahi asked.

"He's already in our classroom with Mashiho, Hyunsuk, Yedam, Jeongwoo and Doyoung.. Junghwannie is in his room too.."Jihoon answered..

"I'll be going then if you keep talking then.."Asahi said..

"Yeah sure.. Go to your lover then~.."Jihoon teased as asahi left.." I don't know why Jaehyuk won't ask asahi to be his boyfriend then...Their clinginess are on the next level.."

I just giggled...

"Jaehyukie is more clingy than asahi tho.."I said.."by the way, can I talk to you at lunch,yoshi?"

"Sure..lets go inside our classroom.."Yoshi added..

"You okay,haru?"I mumbled..

Haruto just nodded..

Haruto followed us in our classroom and just stands there at the corner..

I put my bag on my chair as I walked towards Mashiho..

"Hey,mashi~.."I called.

"Hey,kyu.."Mashiho greeted..

"Can I talk to you later at lunch?"I said..

"Sure.."He added..

"Thanks!"I said as I walked towards Asahi while jaehyuk is talking to him..."Asahi-yaa~.."

"Stop with that tone, Junkyu hyung...it's kinda annoying.."Asahi added..

"Rude~~.. by the way, can I talk to you later at lunch?"I said..

"Then, ask away.. why do you want to ask me at lunch when you can ask me right now?"Asahi asked..

I rolled my eyes...

"Because i wanted to and I can ask both you,Mashi and Yoshi at the same time.."I answered..

I could hear Haruto chuckled at the corner..

After talking with asahi, I walked towards haruto and gesture him to walk out of the room..

When we're outside,I put out my phone and pretended to have a call..

"Hey,you okay?you look like you're in pain earlier?"I asked.

"Kinda?my head start to hurt when i saw your two friends.."Haruto answered..

"Yoshi and Asahi?"I asked..

He nodded..

"And that Mashiho too.."He added..

"Don't worry,Haru...I'll ask them later.."I said..

"Ask them about what?"

I almost dropped my phone when hyunsuk hyung came out of the room so sudden..

"Hyung~ stop scaring me like that!I almost have a heart attack! And it's none of your business,hyung.."I said as i hit his shoulder gently...

"I'm sorry haha, go inside now.. our teacher will be here any minute now.."Hyunsuk added as he walked inside the room..

"Sure... I'll talk to you later,haru.."I said as i looked at Haruto..

I walked inside the room and sat on my chair as our teacher also came and start lecturing..

~~
☆ Time Skip : ( Lunch ) ☆

Haruto's POV:

We're on a big hallway where you can buy and eat foods here.. i think it's called a cafeteria?

I saw Junkyu hyung sat with his friends.. He had 10 friends! is he a social butterfly or something?

"So, what do you want to ask,kyu?"the guy ( Mashiho) who sat infront of junkyu hyung..

"Uhmm..yeah.. do you know someone named Haruto Watanabe?"Junkyu asked.

"Haruto Watanabe?That name sounds familiar.."The guy ( Yoshi) beside Junkyu answered.. "Ah! I quite remembered that I had a classmate back from Japan who names haruto..But I'm not quite sure if his last name is Watanabe.."

My head starts to hurt as I walked towards Junkyu and tapped his shoulder..

"H-hyung..a-ask him if he know where I am now.."I said..

"Do you know where he is now?"Junkyu asked..

"I don't know.. I've never heard about him after I moved here.."Yoshi answered..

"I heard that name somewhere..but I'm not quite sure when.."The other guy ( Asahi ) said as I looked at him and my head starts to hurt more..

I felt like dying..

Blurry memories came all at the same time..

In those memories, There's two guys who are with me..their faces are blurry..

I wasn't paying attention when I felt Junkyu hyung tapped my back as he walked passed by me..

I followed him as my head still in my head because it still hurts..

We stopped on a school garden..

"Haruto,What happened out there??"Junkyu asked..

"My head suddenly hurts,hyung..some memories came in my mind.."I answered..

"Can you tell me what it is?"He said..

"There's two guy walking with me.."I added..

"Do you remember their faces?"He asked.

I shook my head, " No.. their faces are blurry..but one of them are almost the same height as me and the other is kinda shorter one.."I answered..

"Let's talk about it later at home..don't force yourself remembering something.."He said..

"We're not sure if we find my body on time..W-what if i'm going to be like this forever?"I added, trying not to cry..

I don't want to be like this forever.. I want my body back..

"Haruto, don't be like that.. we should think positive and do our best to find your body as soon as we can.."Junkyu said as he holds my hand..

I just nodded..

I just waited for Junkyu hyung to finish his class and we can go home and rest..

I hope everything will be okay when I find my body..

~~

Teu-Hi 👋💙

How are you, Teumes? I hope your doing good!

I hope your like this chapter!

See you at the next chapter 💙

Teu-bye 💙