십사 (14):

Junkyu's POV:

Haruto is being weird these days, he keeps zoning out like what happened with me.. Somethings going on with him..

"Ruto-ya!"I called as he came back to his sense and looked at me..

"Uh yes hyung?"He said.

"Is there something wrong? you're not in yourself these days.."I asked..

"N-no, hyung..It's nothing.."He answered..

I crossed my arms as glare at him..

"No you're not.. you're lying.."I said..

"What?"He mumbled as he looks nervous..

"I know there's definitely something's going on with you..care to share?"I said..

He looked at me as he sighed, "I don't want to tell you about my dream but I guess you should know about it too."

He told me what happened in his dream..

"I'm nervous of what will happen if they give up on me,hyung..I'm pretty sure that voices is coming from my parents.."Haruto said..

"I promise you that we'll find your body,ruto.."I added as I hugged him.."You should rest first..I know you've had a lot of problems in your mind lately.."

He just nodded as he walked to his room..

"What should i do?"I mumbled.."I should make a plan.."

I sat on the couch since I was in the living room..

What if his body was transferred to another country? he will be hard to find..

What if he's around here at Seoul?

There's so many hospitals here and I can't go there one by one..

I ruffled my hair in frustration when I couldn't think of a good plan..

Haruto has been stressing about it too..

I should take him out for walk to clear his mind..

I walked to his room as I saw him on his bed..

"Ruto-ya,do you want to go to the park?"I asked."let's walk around there to clear your mind.."

He nodded as he stand up and walked towards me..

"Let's go then.."He said..

I just nodded as we left his room and walked out of the house..

We walked to the park nearby my house..

Time Skip :

We arrived at the park as we walked around...

I was talking about something when haruto tapped my shoulder as I looked at him..

"Hyung, won't you use your cellphone when you talk to me? people might think you're crazy or what.."Haruto said..

"Not anymore..I don't care what they think of me.. It's none of their business.."I added..

He chuckled..

"What~? What are you laughing at?"I pouted.

"You're cute,hyung.."He chuckled..

"No,I'm not! hmph!"I said as I pouted again.

"Then,what are you?"He asked..

"Uhmm..Sexy?"I answered as i strike a sexy pose..

( Junkyu's pose like this)