아홉(9) :

Junkyu's POV:

The next day, Haruto is with me to school today and I'll be asking the three J-lines again.

I'm already in the classroom while Haruto just stands at the corner beside the window, watching something outside.

I was staring at him for long that I didn't realize that someone spoke that make me turn around to see who it is.

"Hey,junkyu! Who are you staring at?"Jihoon asked.

"Uh nothing..it's nothing..What do you want?"I answered.

"Nothing. I just want to catch your attention."Jihoon said, giggling.

"Stop that.."I added.

When I take a glance at where Haruto was standing, he wasn't there. I looked around, worriedly.

"Who are you looking to, Junkyu?"Jihoon asked.

I ignored Jihoon as I continue to look around.

Where could he be?

What if he disappeared before he could find his body?

"Junkyu-yah!"Jihoon called.

I looked at Jihoon who are staring at me.

"What's wrong with you today? you keep looking around. Who are looking for?"Jihoon said.

"I-i'll go to the restroom first.. I'll be back!"I added as I was about to stand up when our teacher came in.

Wow, great timing.

I sat down as I glare at the teacher, pouting.

Where is he?

~~

Time Skip: Lunch

After the teacher left, I put my things in my bag. I was about to leave when I saw Haruto walking in.

I put out my phone and put it on my ear like I have someone to talk to as I walked in front of him.

"Where did you go earlier? I was worried!"I whined.

"Sorry, Kyu hyung.I walked around because I was bored. Your school looks great. I just discovered that you had a school garden.." He said as he patted my head.

"You should have told me earlier.."I pouted.

"I'll tell you next time, okay?"He smiled.

I was startled when someone's arm hang around my shoulder. It was Jihoon and the others at his back.

"Who are you talking to, Junkyu?"Jihoon asked."You have a boyfriend?"

"I have to go. Talk to you later, okay? bye, ~.."I said as I pretended to end the call and looked at Haruto before the others."It's just a friend of mine.."

"Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm already hungry.."Doyoung said.

I just nodded as we walked to the cafeteria while Haruto just followed us from behind.

When we get to the cafeteria, we buy our food and sat at the table as we wait for jeongwoo and Junghwan to arrive.

Soon Junghwan and Jeongwoo arrived and bought food before sitting down next to us...

The others just talk about what happened to their classes while I stare at the three J-line.

"Why are you staring at them, Junkyu? do you want to say something?"Hyunsuk asked as he pointed at Yoshi, Asahi, and Mashiho.

"Yes,hyung.I would have asked the three J-line about something.."I answered as the three looked at me.

"About what?"Hyunsuk asked...