이십 ; 마지막 ( 20 ; Last )

Junkyu's POV:

Tears falls from my cheeks as I hold haruto in my arms..

His body is fading away..

"R-ruto.."I mumbled..

I can't do anything..

I felt that he wiped my tears as I looked at him..

"D-dont cry, hyung.."He said..

"Why wouldn't i cry if you were like this!"I cried.."I-i don't want you to go,ruto..i-i want you to stay.."

"Don't worry, hyung..I'll find you if ever I get back to my body..s-stop crying.."He said..

"What if you didn't come back?what about me?"I added..

"Then,I'll find you in my next life no matter what..I'll have my way to find you."He said.

"Why it have to be like this!I-i hate it!"I cried as I looked at him smiling.."S-stop smiling like that!"

"Why?you don't like my smile?"He joked.

"Now,you have the time to joke around when you're slowly fading away.."I said, pouting..

"Keep that smile,okay?don't lose that smile,hyung.. you're pretty with it.."He added..

I just chuckled as i noticed that half of his body already fades away..

"Don't forget to take care of yourself, hyung..I know that you forget to take care of yourself sometimes that I have to remind you.."Haruto said.."And,I want you to remember what I said to you earlier that you can take your time to think if you'll forgive your two friends or not..but I hope you'll forgive them soon,I'm sure they're waiting the right time to talk to you."

"I-i will.."I mumbled..

His upper chest is completely disappearing..

"Hyung,do you remember what you said earlier?"He asked..

"A-about what?"I stuttered..

"I-if you like someone,You kiss them on their forehead.."He said..

"R-ruto-ya.."I mumbled as I nodded..

He hugged me before looking at me..He starts to lean towards me and kissed my forehead..

( A/n: he did it like this but kinda different position? Its kinda hard to explain haha the photo/ fanart is not mine )

"Ruto-ya,Y-you like me?"I stuttered..

He just nodded and smiled..

"Thank you for everything, Junkyu hyung.."He said as he completely disappeared..

H-haruto..

He's gone..

I cried as I think about what would happen now..

I like you too,Haruto..

Why does it have to be like this?

Why did I like you when I know you're a ghost?

I should have told you

I didn't know that you liked me too

I don't know if we'll ever meet again but I promise that I will look for you no matter what happens..

I will find you,Haruto..

Fin

~~~
Teu-Hi 👋

It's me ❤️ I hope you like this last short chapter 🙂 I know, it's not a good ending like from the other stories..

I'll announce something later on..so,be prepare :))

Stay healthy and safe y'all 😊

Teu-bye 💙✨