하나 (1) :

Haruto's POV:

Where am i? I don't know what happened to me and why i'm here standing at the street while everyone pays no attention to me like I don't exist..

I walked around as I tried to talk to people who just passed but none of them response to me..

It can't be.. I'm not what I think..

I tried to poke this person who just passed by and my hand just past through his body..

No way that i'm a ghost..

I need to find out what happened to me and i'm like this..

~~

Junkyu's POV:

Im at the park, spending my relaxation by myself listening to music on my headphones..

I didn't pay attention to other ghost who are walking nearby..

Yeah, you heard it right... I can see other ghost and I don't want to communicate with them..

I never communicate with them except when i was a kid..Of course, I don't know that i could really see ghost that time..I thought the ghosts is a real human..

When i'm getting older, I learned that I can see and communicate with them..But I chose to ignore them nor didn't talk..

Now back to the present.. After a few hours of relaxing, it's time for me to go home and do my own things there since I have some school stuffs to finish..

I left the park and walked back home..

Time Skip:

I was walking back home when i saw one particular tall and slim ghost who just standing on the middle of the street..

He look lost..

I walked towards him..

"Hey?" I called..

He stopped walking and looked at me..

"you can see me?"He added..

"Come with me..We can't stay here.."I said,pretending talking to my phone and I started to walk..

When we're at a quiet place and no people walks here, I turned around to face him..

"You can really see me?"He asked..

"Yeah.." I answered.."May I ask why are you standing at the middle of the street,looking so lost?"

"I-i don't even know... The next thing is know is standing there,trying to understand why i was there.."He answered..

"Did you realize already that you're a ghost?"I asked..

He nodded..

"I don't know exactly what happened to me and wanted to find out what happened to my body.."He answered..

"Do you remember anything?"I asked again..

"No..I only remembered my name, my age and some blurry memories i think.."He answered..

"Okay.. Before we forget, maybe let's introduce ourselves..I'll go first.. I'm Kim Junkyu, 21 years old.."I introduced..

"I'm Haruto Watanabe and i'm already 17 years old.."Haruto introduced too.

"A dongsaeng.."I said..

He tilted his head and he looked at me, confused..

"What is that supposed to mean?I'm not familiar with it.."He asked..

"Older people like me or someone's older called that to younger people like you..I think you're not from here base from your name..are you perhaps from Japan?"I answered..

"I think so?"He said..

"Uhm yeah..I almost forgot that you don't remember anything because you're a ghost now.."I added.."Then, call me ' Junkyu Hyung' because I'm older than you.."

"Okay,Hyung.."He said..

"I'll help you find your body,Haruto..I'll try whatever i can.."I said...

"Thank you, Junkyu hyung.."Haruto added,smiling..

His smile look so captivating to be honest..

( Haruto's smile look like this )

"Come and live with me for a while

"Come and live with me for a while..So,we can plan how we'll search for your body.."I said as he nodded..

I started walking while he's walking beside me..

I promised to myself that i should never communicate with ghosts but look what i did.. I talked one and I told him that i'll help him..

I want to ignore him but there's a part of me telling me that I should talk to him and help him whatever his problem..

I'll try my best to help him and make sure he'll find his body..

~~~

Teu-Hi!! Welcome to the first chapter of my new story! I'm sorry if this take few weeks for to me to finish this one chapter 🤧

Who's your bias tho?

Mine is our cute robot , Asahi❤️

I'm really excited for their comeback on Feb. 15 ❤️ hehe

I hope you like this chapter and see you on the next one ☺️ Love you,Co - Teumes💙

Teu-Bye~~