여덟(8):

Junkyu's POV:

Since I found out that haru's body is here in korea, I tried my best to find anything about haruto..

I tried to find his social media..Maybe he had instagram..

"Haru-ya!"I called as I put my laptop on the table as I opened it and put it on my instagram app..

"You called me,hyung?what is it?"Haruto said as he sat beside me..

"Do you have a instagram account?do you perhaps remember your account?"I asked.

"I don't know, hyung..."He answered..

"What if you had a account? That would be easy to know where you are now.."I said.."what do you think is your username?"

"I don't know..Maybe try my full name."Haruto added..

I typed haruto's full name but his account is nowhere to be found..

"There's none.."I mumbled..

"Maybe I don't have any?"He said..

"Come on,ruto..Who doesn't have an instagram account these days? I'm sure you have one..Let's try another one..what's your guess?"I added.

"Uhmm..try hrto_wtnbe04...maybe that would work.."He said as i typed it on my laptop...

"See?you have a account!what did I told you that I'm sure that you have one!"I added,excitedly.."let's see what's in your account.."

As soon as I clicked his account,I was surprised of what I just saw..

( Ignore the 5 posts haha it supposed to be 1 post only )

It was Haruto with Yoshi,Asahi and Mashiho..

"Hyung,why am I with your three friends??"Haruto asked.

"I-i don't know.."I stuttered..

They know haruto all this time..but why did they lie that they don't know about haruto except his name?

Thinking about it makes me angry all of a sudden..

"Hyung?"

I came back to my sense as I looked at Haruto..

"Hmm?"I mumbled..

"You okay?you look mad."He said..

"Uhm,No..I'm not mad..don't worry about it.."I added."I'll ask my friends tomorrow about this.."

"Don't be mad at them whatever it is,hyung.."Haruto mumbled..

"Don't be mad?Haruto, they lie to me when they clearly know you!"I said, raising my voice.."They should have answered me honestly.. that's all i need.."

"Why are you so mad about it when you don't know me personally?You just met me as a ghost.. helping me out to find my body."Haruto added, looking down..

I just sighed as i hold his hand..

"Okay..I won't be mad just because of that.."I said..

"I just don't want them to be mad with you and I might ruin your friendship just because of that.."Haruto added..

"I'll deal with it,haru.. I'm sorry for raising my voice to you.."I said as hugged him..

"It's okay,hyung..I understand.."He added..

"Let's do something else and forget about what just happened,okay?"I said as haruto nodded..

We decided to watch some movies..

I hope i'll get a real answers from those three soon..

I don't want to see haruto suffer like this for too long..

~~

Teu-Hi 👋

I hope you like this chapter ✨

Stay Safe and healthy y'all 😗💕

bye~~