여섯(5):

Haruto's POV:

"Hyung?" I called as junkyu hyung was doing something..

"Hmm?Something wrong,haru?" Junkyu asked as he walked towards me..

"Nothing, hyung..it's kinda boring today and I don't have anything to do with.."I answered..

"Hmm..what should we do?hmm.."He said..

"Wait,How about you tell about yourself, hyung?"I asked.

"It's unfair though! I'm the only be sharing about myself while you don't!"Junkyu pouted..

"Then, I promise that when I get back on my body and my memories, I'll tell about myself too

"Then, I promise that when I get back on my body and my memories, I'll tell about myself too.." i said..

"You sure? You know that i have a good memory!"He added..

"If i could remember everything happens when I'm not in my body, sure!"I said..

"Then, should i start?" Junkyu asked..

"Sure!"I answered..

Junkyu starts telling about himself like what's his favorite color,His habits and some other stuff he can share..

It took him 10 minutes or more than that? Why?He almost talk about his whole life! And here i am, listening without complaining..

"That's all i can share.."He smiled as he looked at me.."Aren't you listening?"

He pouts again..

I put both of my hands on his cheeks and squished it..

"Yes, hyung..I was listening from the start..Now, stop pouting or i'll keep doing this.."I said...

"Stop it!you don't have my permission to touch my cheeks!"Junkyu added..

( Haruto's reaction is goes like this 👇)

I just laughed at junkyu hyung's reaction

He looks like a kid who kinda throws a small tantrum and it's cute..

"Stop laughing!"He whined..

"Okay okay I will..but seriously, you should look at your face earlier haha! it's kinda hilarious!"I teased..

I started to ran away from him when I said that as he chase me around the house..

"Yah! Stop right there!"He yelled as he tried to catch me..

Is he really older than me? he acts like a kid and i really find it cute..

How many times did i find junkyu hyung cute?!

We keep running around until i felt a sudden pain in my chest as if I was having difficulty breathing as i fell on the ground..

Junkyu hyung rushed besides me..

"Haru, what happened??Are you okay?"He asked..

"I-i can't breathe,h-hyung..i-it hurts too.."I stuttered..

"Your hand.."He said as i looked at my hand as it was slowly fading and it came back again..

I looked at him as he put my arms around his neck as he supported me to stand up..

"You should rest first,haru..lets go to your room.."He said..

We walked to my room as sat down on my bed..

"Your hand just fade away and it came back.."Junkyu said..

"Maybe something happened to my body? It'll not be not like this if nothing happened.."I added..

He looked at me seriously..

"I'll ask the J-line about you tomorrow..I feel like they know something.. especially yoshi.."He said..

"If they don't really know, don't force them,hyung.. They might get mad if you insist.." I added..

"They can't be mad at me,you know..they can't resist me!"He joked..

"I'm just telling you,kyu hyung.."I said..

"Okay...You stay here tomorrow while i'll go to school.."He added..

"I don't want to be alone here!I want to come with you!"I whined..

"If said no,then it's a no and it's final.. you're not coming.. besides, what will you do when I'm at class?the last time you're with me, you look lonely at the back of the classroom.."Junkyu said..

Now, it's my turn to pout..

"How about this? You'll rest for a few days while I take care of something and after that, you can come with me.."He added.

I just nodded...

"Now,stop sulking and take a rest now.."He said as he ruffles my hair..

"Aiyaa stop it,hyung!"I whined as he chuckled..

Junkyu hyung left the room as i just stared at the wall while thinking of something..

I wonder how will he insist his friends..Will they get mad at him?how will i help him without noticing me?

I put my thoughts aside as i decided to take a nap..

~~

Teu-Hi 👋💙

It's me again!I'm really sorry if I upload this late haha..Prelim week just ended and I can write again somehow..

I hope you like this chapter ✨ take care and stay healthy y'all 💙

That's all for today ❤️

Teu-bye👋💙