일곱(7):

Haruto's POV:

a few hours ago, Junkyu hadn't come home yet.. Im sure that his school is over now and it's raining too hard..

I walked back and forth here at the living room, waiting for Junkyu hyung..

I'm worried that he might get wet from the rain..Does he have an umbrella with him?

I was in my thoughts when a loud thunder could be heard as I falls on the ground, gripping on my head..

My head hurts...

Not too vague memories suddenly came into my mind..

~

I see myself running on the sidewalk like i'm running away from someone..It is raining hard with a loud thunder..

"Haruto!Stop running, please!"Someone called..

When i turned around to see who it is but i saw a boy who almost have the same height as me but his face was too vague as well a another boy who kinda shorter too..

I continue to run as I was about to cross the road, I didn't realize that there's a truck coming fast towards me..

"HARUTO!!LOOK OUT!"

That's the last thing, I heard before everything turns into black..

~

I came back into my senses as i was still on the floor, laying down..

I sat down and lean on the nearby wall as I tried to calm down..

( The scene looks like this 👇 )

My body was still trembling..

What was that?

I could see where i am that time but those two guys.. both of their faces are blurry..

Who are they?why can't I seem to recognize them?

I didn't realize that someone had entered the front door..

"Haru-yah~ I'm home!Sorry that i-"Junkyu said as he saw me.."Haru!why are you sitting on the floor? did something happen?"

He ran towards me and looks if I am hurt or not.. I stared at him as I noticed that his hair was wet as well as his uniform..

"J-junkyu hyung.."I mumbled.."You're soaking wet.."

"Don't mind me.. let me help you sit on the sofa.."Junkyu said as he helped me sit on the sofa..

"I-im sorry for troubling you,hyung.."I added.

"Don't say that... I'll go change first and tell me what happened when I get back, okay?"He said..

I nodded as he walked to his room..

After a few minutes,Junkyu hyung walked out of his room and walked towards me.

"Now,tell me what happened?"Junkyu asked..

"Hyung, another memory came into my mind earlier.."I answered..

"Can you tell me what is it?"Junkyu said.

"I was running from someone and two of them are calling me like they're telling me to stop running before getting to a accident.."I added..

"Did you see their faces?"Junkyu asked..

"No,hyung.. their faces are still blurry..I tried to look closely but i really can't recognize who they are.."I answered.."The only thing i remember is that I was here in Korea.."

"So, that means your body is somewhere here in Korea!Haruto,I had a feeling that we had a high chance finding your body!"Junkyu said..

"I guess so?"I added as he hugged me..

"We're one step closer!"Junkyu said, excitedly.

"Are you that excited,hyung?"I chuckled..

"Of course i am! So that, you can tell about yourself already!"He said..

Cute..

I just laughed..

You really want to know about me,huh?

"Your hair is still wet,hyung.."I said as I ruffles his wet hair..

"Don't worry about that..It will dry soon..Sorry that I got home late..My friends invited to play with them at the arcade.."He added.."were you bored when i wasn't here?"

"Kinda..I can't do anything because I can't touch some things except you.."I said, pouting.."hyung,you might get sick if you don't dry your hair.."

"Stop worryi- achoo!"Junkyu was interrupted when he suddenly sneezed..

"I told you,hyung.."I said..

"Maybe I should have listen to you and dry my hair first.."He added as he continue to sneeze..

"Dry your hair now, hyung.. before you get really sick.."I said..

He just nodded as Junkyu hyung walked to his room..

I just sighed..

I wish i can find my body as soon as possible..

Im getting tired of being a ghost and can't do anything..

~~~~

Teu-Hi 👋

So,I'm finally back in writing after a few days!I thought I'll be gone for a month but I came back earlier as I thought!I hope you like this chapter ✨

Stay healthy and safe y'all 💙

See you at the next chapter ✨

Bye~