Fiyero and Elphaba would always offer them hot chocolate or snacks, which everyone but Eleanor found strange.

Eleanor smiled as she noticed a curtain Goat in the room.

"Dr. Dillamond!" Eleanor said happily from across the room.

She jogged towards the four as Dorian stayed close behind.

(You may be wondering why Dr. Dillamond is on the Isle, and the answer is actually really simple; Animals talking is illegal. And his relationship with Elphaba didn't help his case.)

"Hello, Eleanor!" Dr. Dillamond said happily.

He gave her a quick hug, his hooves brushing against her back.

Eleanor than turned to Fiyero. The "man" quickly hugged his daughter.

Fiyero saw Dorian over Eleanor's shoulder. He pulled back and gave Dorian a glare, noticing his familiar appearance.

"Who's this?" He asked, looking at the boy.

Dr. Dillamond stayed quiet, examining him.

Mal looked at the two of them before leaning over Eleanor's shoulder.

"Did you tell them about him?" Mal whispered, pretty sure she knew the answer.

"That's not important." Eleanor said quickly, ignoring Mal's question, yet answering it at the same time.

Dorian walked closer to Eleanor, never escaping Fiyero's glare, or Dr. Dillamond's assessment. Mal grabbed him and pulled him next to her.

"Ella," Fiyero said, giving his daughter a slightly annoyed glance.

The three girls awkwardly laughed.

"Did you do something different with your hair?" Evie said, trying to change the subject.

Mal nodded, looking at him closely. Fiyero rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Ella," Fiyero said, making eye contact with his brightly colored daughter, "you know I'm not one for rules, but I will ground you."

"Oh, that's not necessary!" Mal said, while the three began to ramble as Dorian stood close by.

"What is going on?" Elphaba asked, standing in the doorway.

The three girls went silent.

Dr. Dillamond looked at Elphaba, than to the three girls, and once to Dorian.

"I'll see myself out." He said, quickly trotting out of the room.

Dorian quickly ducked behind Eleanor as Elphaba raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hi, Miss Elphaba." Mal and Evie said in unison.

"Hello," Elphaba said in a polite but slightly confused tone, walking to stand near Fiyero.

The three VK girls watched her assess the situation. She gave Dorian an annoyed glare. Fiyero looked at her as if to say "you're better at this than me".

The tall witch turned to her daughter, as if reading his mind.

"Eleanor Rose Thropp, tell us what's going on or your loosing your spell book privileges for a year." Elphaba said sternly.

"Your middle name is 'Rose'?" Dorian asked, a confused look on his face.

Elphaba only glared at him as Eleanor wiped her head around towards him, "It's a long story," she said, than turned back to her parents, "A year!"

Elphaba crossed her arms, her green fingers tapping her arm.

Eleanor looked to her father, who had a snarky-almost childish-look on his face. She looked to Evie and Mal before looking back at her parents.

"Fine! This is Dorian." Eleanor said, pulling the boy with all her strength to stand in between her and Mal.

Dorian made eye contact with Elphaba, who had an angry expression on her face that seemed to say, "how dare you hurt my daughters feelings, you little brat".

But most likely with more swearing.

"I knew it!" Fiyero said triumphantly, slightly jumping in the air.

Elphaba gave the scarecrow a death glare.

"Okay, so, we actually were wondering if you could help us with something?" Evie said quickly.

Eleanor gave her mom a pleading look. Elphaba staid silent for a moment before mumbling something and letting out an annoyed grown.

She walked closer to Evie, making Dorian move to the other side of Eleanor.

"Alright, what have you all gotten yourselves into?"